Author: johnyou

true happiness???!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-4 18:46:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-4 18:32
and happy am i that is being invited to have lunch now....!!! see u all...later...

enjoy ur lunch

and

thank u for bringing happyness to this place

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 22:29:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2006-8-4 18:46

enjoy ur lunch

and

thank u for bringing happyness to this place

thank u for saying that...now i know who is a happy man?....

happy are those that bring happiness to others.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 23:03:14 |Display all floors

Hearthome! Your picture is so scaring!!! (sorry, that's SA's phrase I am borrowing) That little boy looks like he will eat us all up!

BRAINSNOW - I like your little monkey. Maybe he can be friends with mine. Can you see mine? I think he's hard to see, his head is totally sideways so it's tricky.

SINFULANGEL - You're reading the Bible? Skip to the second half, it's easier to read and you can always go back later. Otherwise you will be stuck in a neverending story of....
"SA begat hearthome.
Hearthome begat brainsnow.
BRainsnow begat johnyou.
Johnyou begat forceone.
Forceone begat wannabedumb.
Wannbedumb begat Otis.
Otis begat Freakyqi.
Freakyqi begat sockmonkey.
Sockmonkey begat Peaches......."

Can I stop now? You will be bored before it begins!

TRUE HAPPINESS for me is found in simple things. Like enjoying nature, connecting with other people like in good conversations, sharing our emotions, helping others, teaching others, knowing that I'm doing the "right thing" and being a good person. I think if I have all those things I would have happiness even if some other things aren't so great, like if I lived in a shack & my food was limited or whatever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 00:09:44 |Display all floors
what do u think are the true happinesses for men...? i feel u'll have a lot to say in this regard...as u do know a lot about

the nature of human being...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 00:21:06 |Display all floors
freakyqi..well..am reading it..but its not that boring at all..not as borin as i thought..

i wanna read it slowly..since some people say that acutally what happened in bible does happen in real life..e.g they find the chariots under the red sea...ahhah..and bible says that the problem region is middle east..and israel will be the strongest nation ..and all other nations will be jealous..cos isreal is where god was born...it has the help from the god...blah blah...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 07:43:18 |Display all floors

Hugging Tiger, Hidden Danger

That guy hugging the tiger shouldn’t press his luck.

There’s a lot of footage of people who were friendly with tame wild animals once too often and got mauled(Roy of Siegfried and Roy).

Here’s a link I found while checking Siegfried spelling.
Warning: don’t go to this link unless you have a strong stomach.
http://www.screamingpickle.com/members/RoyTigerAttack/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 15:22:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by outaphase at 2006-8-5 07:43
That guy hugging the tiger shouldn’t press his luck.

There’s a lot of footage of people who were friendly with tame wild animals once too often and got mauled(Roy of Siegfried and Roy).

Her ...

the pics on the webpage u recommended reminds me of an old chiese saying:...the fox borrows the tiger's

fierceness by walking the the latter's company...hahaha ...sounds so funny...!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.