Author: shanhuang

The "Good" Behavior of Foreigners in China [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-8-25 14:58:29 |Display all floors

these people judge from themselves

This is terrible behaviour .I am wondering how these people thought of doing that.
I have two things to say.The first is that probably they judge from theselves.In their country people would probably behave like that.
Second if they wanted to humiliate the chinese the only thing they succeeded was to show their dirty mind and humiliate themselves.Please ignore them..I think they took a good lesson.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 18:11:42 |Display all floors

It said a lot

deep inside they thought Chinese are cheap.

But can we see how cheap they are? They measure themselves by pennies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 22:38:42 |Display all floors

All due to the Power of the media in other Countries

They use negative and scare tactics on their people to believe certain things. With these ideas they are fearful but made to believe that they are powerful. That is why US/British citizen will usually end up in acting in this manner.

Just look the Australian/British/US users of this forum, it is like listening to a CD played over and over again the same imperialistic tastics of divide and conquer --> Try to destroy the confidence of all other nations at any means, put fear in the Australian/British/US people that other countries are crazy(not human), and then make your nation seem invisible (number 1 this number 1 that... on and on).

Actually they used to use this tactic in the US but for some reason removed it, you could see blacks on the news 24hours a day commiting crimes, and not one white person. Western media is a joke: "Deface everyone you hate and promote all those that dim superior"

It really doesn't matter because the majority of the people throughout the world want peace and common good for all...

Peace out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 00:03:38 |Display all floors
Shanhuang...I am  beginning to suspect that you know less about this kind of thing than I do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-28 22:42:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 11:14:44 |Display all floors
I wouldn't equate it to  hate from the past, it has nothing to do with hate jimoinj. Its about jealousy; but your right xenophobia has something to do with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 12:44:02 |Display all floors
I don't believe it myself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.