Author: peaches

Mrs. Peaches [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-11 00:00:32 |Display all floors
Congratulations Peaches!
I see you have a lot of friends here, and a lot of support if you ever need it. Perhaps you can use your new experiences to continue contributing to the "Friendship, Love, Relationships" forum!
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 08:22:48 |Display all floors
OMG i posted soo much but it never showed up ( like how we met and all that)

bah i'm too lazy to write it all again.

yeah i hope i can use my experience ,

I"m back in Canada now.. i miss him terribly.. haha i got married and a week later took off back to Canada without him. good start huh , already got rid of him..lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 08:55:13 |Display all floors
Congrats! That's so great for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 15:26:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peaches at 2006-8-11 19:22
OMG i posted soo much but it never showed up ( like how we met and all that)

bah i'm too lazy to write it all again.

yeah i hope i can use my experience ,

I"m back in Canada now.. i  ...

yea cuz the forum was pretty screwed up last night.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 15:30:59 |Display all floors

yeah...

dont be lazy..tell us...maybe you can sell tickets....im sure nearly everyone on this forum would buy one to read your story!  Its kinda nice to hear a story where two people are so inlove...most of the time when people write on this forum its bad things...like..."why doesnt he love me anymore"  (not that these things shouldnt be posted) its just that it would be really good to hear a nice love story for once!!!

OH yeah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 11:08:48 |Display all floors
OK I tell you the story cause i'm bored now and have nothing better to do. ATstupid Jet lag!

Well I can't remmeber exactly hen we started to speak but i started a thread on here asking if anyone knew where i could go to party in shanghai. This guy answered. He didn't know anything but offerd to ask around for me. He was from Shanghai, but not a party guy ( BY FAR). So ok he wasn't much help AT all but provided a web site starting point. AFter that he was on my MSN. We'd talk from time to time. He told me he came to hangzhou ( where i lived) freaquently  but he didnt' want to meet. He just wanted to be friends, So that was fine. we talked for a few months. Honestly i foudn him rather annoying always  using that " buzz" feature drove me nuts!.
Then in September i was back in China again for another school year. I was talking to him one day and told him how i wanted to go on vacation to a beach. Anyways in the end he ended up comming with me to Sanya on vacation. That was the first place we met.
Well he came to hangzhou the day before to meet me and pay for the tickets. So we went out on this vacation. Everything was fine, we talked none stop. Stayed up till 4 -5 am talking everynight. I didn't like him then , he says he had nothign for me at that point either. It wasn't till that trip was over, and i missed him. I enjoyed his companionship alot so 2 weeks later or something we started dating. That lasted about 2 months, then i broke up with him.
Then i spent 8 months playing the i want you. i leave you game. I didn't know what i wanted i wanted to be free, buti know not soo many great guys exist in the world. but i was ready to let him go. I have an issue with trust. i'm been screwed over more then once, it's a scary thought.
So 8 months went by with him telling me that he loves me and wants to marry me and me telling him no, he's crazy. He told his parents he wanted to marry me although i'm a white girl with a kid. He took alot of pressures and stuck by his choice thick and thin. He stood there when i would go out to the bar after telling him i wanted to be free  not a word said or a vengefull bone ( not that i saw atleast). Anyways point of the matter i was a "female dog". <-- see watchign the language...
But he knew that wasn't the real side of me, He knew why i was scared , why i was acting that way. Not that it was easy for him to stand by me, but he did understand.
He even paid  for my daughter and i to go to thailand together, and he knew i would be going home and never see him again shortly after this trip and he still did all that with open arms. He wanted to do something nice.
When i got back from thailand something clicked in my head. So i finally agreed to marry him. Honestly what did it. I met this japanese french couple in thailand and for some reason after speaking with them. they made all my fears go away. I guess seeing and speaking to someone who made all that distance work and seemed soo happy, just took all my fears away.
Honestly i knew this guy was great and he's someone i could spend my life with. But i wasn't ready to stop the party completly, i wasn't ready to stop flirting and all that settle with one person. The idea scared me. Generally this is the guy that is like this and the girl pushign for marriage in my country .

So it's not some big romantic story .. maybe if he told you.. The story of how he finally got his love it would be more romantic.. but my side i find less romantic.

All i know is i grow happier and more in love with each passisng day and there is no way i would have made a better choice about who i choice to grow old with and spend the whole of my life with

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 17:33:40 |Display all floors
wowowowowo

there was a great story!

thanks a lot for sharing! that guy sounds like a stand up knid of guy! i think you absolutely made a right choice, good job girl!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.