Author: kevin1983

Do you think it's possible to get together again with your EX [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-6 20:58:54 |Display all floors
u cant go back....even if both of u go back..and try to be togheter..it wont work out either...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-6 21:33:06 |Display all floors
a broken mirror can never be repaired as to look the way it does in its original

form...!!!! those that do it are trying to work wonders...but...u know the result...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-6 21:35:52 |Display all floors
i think some of them know the result..but they still wanna belive there might be a miracle...

thts why we call them insane..cos they keep on doin the same thing but expect different results....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-6 21:38:58 |Display all floors
people learn from their own mistakes...!!!! hope they won't repeat the silly thing they did...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-6 21:39:55 |Display all floors
well..we say that we hope we wont make the same mistake again..but seirously...i think we do repeat the same mistakes sometimes...ahaha...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-6 21:44:01 |Display all floors
we are human beings...and human beings make mistakes...!!  do u remember who said this...? a famous person...maybe world- famous...but i can't remember...!
'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-6 21:47:31 |Display all floors
hmmmm....who said that?? i have no idea...at least...right now...you are the one said tht to me...so are u world famous???....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.