What nail color you prefer? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-8 01:12:57 |Display all floors
black, and natural.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 01:14:20 |Display all floors
And I love guys that hs long nails

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 04:56:27 |Display all floors
My son likes black, black everything. He went to an 80's party the other night and dressed punk. right now he's dressing in all black, with his hair dyed black, and for the party he let his friend (a girl) put black nail polish on him and black eyeliner. He looked so strange to me... with eyeliner! And nail polish! Weird, from the mom's view.

At least his black hair will fit in better in China than his bright blue hair would have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 15:46:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sweetgirl at 2006-8-2 18:39

Pink color is natural in fingers
and dark color is suitable to toe
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 15:56:15 |Display all floors
Freaky, just out of curiousity but is your son a goth? Those descriptions seems to lead to the notion that he's a gothic lover.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 17:38:09 |Display all floors
purple + rose + shining

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 01:47:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-8-8 15:56
Freaky, just out of curiousity but is your son a goth? Those descriptions seems to lead to the notion that he's a gothic lover.

He would insist he's not goth, that he's punk. He & his friends look a little gothy to me though, but what do I know, I'm just a MOM! LOL... He does dress a little freaky when hanging out with friends, or going to a concert or something, or that 80's party. But if he's just hanging around the house or going food shopping with me he just wears jeans & tshirts.

He's had his hair blue, red, green, blue, black, blue, and black again. He keeps it pretty short, so it grows out quickly, and he keeps it normal brown for long periods too. This pic was a year ago. Now it's that length but black, and not as spikey, only spikey on top a bit, not very odd looking really.

Sorry to be off the subject of nails, I'll shut up now.:)
blue1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.