Author: scofield007

IS there real love for man? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-3 18:49:42 |Display all floors
i believe there is real love for men and for women.  The problem is whether you are lucky enough to meet him/her who really loves and cares you.  So use our hearts and our brain to watch the the world.   Don't lose hope anytime anywhere.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 01:17:47 |Display all floors
Of course there's real love for men! Real men know there's more to life than their careers. Lately my mom has been sick, so my dad has taken time off from work to go with her to her doctors' appointments. When I was younger, he would leave work early to pick up me or my sister from sports events, and he'd almost always come to our games.

As for my boyfriend, I've been with him for nearly 3 years now. His job is important to him, but once when we were having an argument about how much time he was spending there, he said, "If it bothers you that much, I'll find another job."

I think the person who started this post just hasn't found the right girl for him yet...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 07:14:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scofield007 at 2006-8-2 14:15
:)as far as i concerned , many men look for gf just for their good-looking and shape
but to woman ,there are many aspect for them: their bf's ability, height, perso ...

I believe mother nature dictates how we mate when we were young. And the same mother nature also dictates how we relate to each other when we get old.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 07:22:23 |Display all floors
True love also has expiratory date. So read the fine prints carefully before you take it home. Some have a shelve life of 2 days, a month, 5 months, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, etc... I know it is difficult to read the fine prints. Well, Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 08:49:25 |Display all floors
but the expiratory date of true love is just temporary as love can be renewed and refreshed again and again...that's what u are supposed to do to keep yr love alive...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 10:37:18 |Display all floors
if i say men's career is more important than love,do you think it is right?
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 10:42:32 |Display all floors
every man is trying to secure a kind of balence between career and love...!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.