Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 18:29:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fifi06 at 2006-8-2 18:11
but i am not the right one to him~

to whom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 02:27:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scofield007 at 2006-8-2 14:15
:)as far as i concerned , many men look for gf just for their good-looking and shape
but to woman ,there are many aspect for them: their bf's ability, height, perso ...

I suggest you to say instead "Many men............"

Better to say  "Some men.............."

Your point is good but always there are many differences in personality, behavior, education, culture, etc, etc

in every person ( men and women )

not matter the nationality

we are all human with virtous and errors

each person is different story

---

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 02:48:01 |Display all floors

I think intially, physical attraction plays a big part, for both parties. After all, it's the very reason why we look for the opposite sex isn't it? If we were looking for personality, we'd all marry our best friends

Then with time, we either realize we either like the whole package, or after the lust runs dry, we move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 06:21:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by divina at 2006-8-3 02:48
I think intially, physical attraction plays a big part, for both parties. After all, it's the very reason why we look for the opposite sex isn't it? If we were looking for personality, we'd all mar ...

I think what you said is often correct, but not always. The biggest relationship in my life, almost like marriage, was with someone I did not think was all that great looking. If I saw him walking down the street i would not have turned my head. But the first day we spent together I LAUGHED and LAUGHED..... and he was smart, and kind... the next time we hung out I LAUGHED and LAUGHED again... and we talked about interesting things, and he was polite & generous, we had some similar interests.... I'd definitely prefer to marry a guy who's my best friend though not gorgeous.
I grew to think he was beautiful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 10:16:28 |Display all floors
hi,  do u know why the topic about 'love' has been debated over and over again

for generations without a definite conclusion?...let me tell u: love is fate that is

predestinated by a kind of superpower that is beyond our control...love is sth that

can be found by accident, but never through seeking... by that i dont mean that u

just sit idle there, doing nothing...but do what u can to make yrself availble to the

opportunity and jump at it once it turns up,... and then proceed to make it

into reality...

It's what God say..u know...hehehe wish u all good luck!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.