Author: scofield007

IS there real love for man? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-8 17:12:32 |Display all floors
seems u are the only person that find the truth of love on this forum...do u mind shareing with us yr experiences...hahahah!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 17:30:46 |Display all floors
hehe.. actually not happened yet but I am not a child and know how realistic the life is ... bu8t still believe in it coz it maybe will heppen in my near future..

if I will not encounter that or you .. that proves we haven't met real love not proves that doesn't exist .. my theory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 18:37:54 |Display all floors
Yes...
But it change when once he know the realism that coz by women!!!
MASQUE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 01:32:03 |Display all floors
I see the little black cat is around, Hi winddancer! (just saying hi!)

I'm not a man, but I can't see why a man can't feel real love, of course he can! I just think there are some big differences in men & women and what they want from the other, so they don't always seem to agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 20:03:58 |Display all floors

LOVE

i think love realy exist, you konw, in my mind ,l like a girl ,oftem talk to her, we  have a great time , when we are together, so when , we i is not with her , i away think of her , think of her smail , her say something , and al  her doning !! to me , i aways went to look him by take a long road ,every week !!i like the feeling when i with her.
so but when i went to data with privitly , she is not come out with me ,  so i think she is no like me ,
may be int i aways in her beside,just be her best friend  .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 23:14:23 |Display all floors
What is your mean of a real love? a man have a sweet talk to you everyday? A good man in the modern time have to spend most time working hard,so they don't have much time to date.they were not good at say love to a girl,but once they love a girl,their are single and never notice other girls,but it seems the girl can not feel the love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.