Author: purpurea

what's your choice between superman and love. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-2 15:27:50 |Display all floors
No Love, no hate means no passion no life...if we have no emotions we are as unique as a living statue.

I would choose love than be superman as kryptonite would weaken my powers yet love will conqueor all hahah~
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 15:28:34 |Display all floors
johnyou...what a question!!

sex..i am sure u can live without it....i guess for us..the first time we had sex is about 17 yo..so u havent had sex for 17 yrs..which shows u can live without it..lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 15:36:22 |Display all floors
There are a lot of more exciting things to do than sex.  damn, stupid sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 15:48:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by purpurea at 2006-8-2 13:49
If you can have the superpower and knowledge, but you must give up "love", that is to say you can't love anyone, you have no gender, you are destined to be alone. What's your choice.

You are working hard ,to gain more and more money , gain highly power, gain honor....and finally what do you want???
what you want just this feel of success?Finally, go alone with your fortune, your honor, your power to the grave....
It's seems so sad to be this kinda person....
MASQUE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 15:56:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-8-2 15:28
johnyou...what a question!!

sex..i am sure u can live without it....i guess for us..the first time we had sex is about 17 yo..so u havent had sex for 17 yrs..which shows u can live without it..lol

how about u, Sa?...it's the belief in love that enables me to stay out of sex all those years...! but how do u come along all those years with no love, no sex... it's really a torture for u i think...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 15:59:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-2 15:56

how about u, Sa?...it's the belief in love that enables me to stay out of sex all those years...! but how do u come along all those years with no love, no sex... it's really a torture for u i ...

i guess i lived a life of a nun inthe past 17 yrs..ahahah...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 16:03:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by novablue at 2006-8-2 15:36
There are a lot of more exciting things to do than sex.  damn, stupid sex.

i'd like to recommend u to National Family Planning Commission, and i am sure that, with yr unremitting efforts in promoting anti-sex campaign, the fast growing population in the country will be slowed down at an amazing pace...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.