Views: 11042|Replies: 47

what's your choice between superman and love. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-2 13:49:33 |Display all floors
If you can have the superpower and knowledge, but you must give up "love", that is to say you can't love anyone, you have no gender, you are destined to be alone. What's your choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 13:56:28 |Display all floors
i guess i will give up on love..its just a waste of time..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 14:02:05 |Display all floors
if i can have sex, i will give up love
there is no love to man
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 14:05:46 |Display all floors
I'd choose love , althought sometimes it cannt sustain long, sometimes it's fake, sometimes only an excuse for other purpose........:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 14:09:21 |Display all floors
what a low person ur!!...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 14:18:52 |Display all floors
good topic
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 14:27:07 |Display all floors
scofield,
no sex. this idea came from the "QiXi" Chinese Valentine's day. I thought the Weaver Maid is greedy as she's a Goddess, she has the superpower, and yet she wants the love of the Cowherd also. But it is against the Heaven's law, so the Queen Mother of the West Heaven punished her and the cowherd.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.