Author: shanhuang

Russia defies US and sells 24 Sukhoi fighter jets to Venezuela [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-13 16:44:39 |Display all floors
China should go sell esteemed president Chavez 50 j-10s.  That will scare the Americans wet.  Luckily for me, I'm a Chinese living in America so I don't care if some TExas redneck gets bombed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 11:16:55 |Display all floors

Now i get it! Poland F-16 in reply to Sukhoi fighter in Venezeula!

Tit for Tat!

Oh!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Yoda
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 12:45:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shanhuang at 2006-8-9 08:09

Haha, I have an answer to your question. How can US handle this? It annouced sanction of a couple of Russian weapon companies including one that was going to work with US to develop a new type  ...

Amen brother.  No need to bow to the American Imperialists.  If you do, they will rape your country of national resources, cause a civil war, and kick people in the crotch (IRAQ).
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 00:42:09 |Display all floors
Oh yeah..the mighty J-10...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 02:09:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middlekingdo at 13-1-2007 08:44 AM
China should go sell esteemed president Chavez 50 j-10s.  That will scare the Americans wet.  Luckily for me, I'm a Chinese living in America so I don't care if some TExas redneck gets bombed.

Actually you are the immature, bigoted hate-merchant that you falsely accuse others of being.

Your posts provide ample evidence of this ...

Hypocrite
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 03:58:52 |Display all floors

tmphgt doth protest too much, methinks

Why is everyone so sensitive about the notion of America getting attacked and Americans being killed?

We have all been desensitized to violence by Americans, both against others and themselves. The taboo against discussing violent actions against the American people should disappear. By perpetuating this taboo, the world insulates Americans against the reality that people are killed by American violence every day.

Maybe when Americans wake-up to the violence committed by their own government -- in the name and with the financial support of all Americans -- they will choose to make changes.

No special treatment for Americans: bombs, blood, death and destruction should be equally felt by all the world's people or by none at all. (the latter is my preference).
-- "My curse: So close to America, so far from god"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 04:21:13 |Display all floors

Reply: voxcosmicum

Err ... My post was about middlekingdo (and their other posts) not about the main topic.

For what it is worth, I agree with your latter preference, but again, that wasn't what my post was about.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.