Views: 12528|Replies: 60

Canada [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-2 10:08:04 |Display all floors
one of my best friends told me that she wanted to emigrate Canada. and she persuade me to go . I  know that Canada is very far from here, will we be happy in Canada?life totally changes.

my friend is rich ,but i am poor and I have no money for emigration, thought my education background is much better .

I do want to go to Canada, for my post graduate degree or my new life. but i have no money . what should i do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 10:21:38 |Display all floors

stay in china!

stay in china ,
in  china ,you  will stay with you mother .father ,family,
many good friends ,and familiar neighbor and environment
althougn something is not good in china ,but everything is changing.
everything will be OK,
an old saying is good ,"金屋,银屋,不如自己的狗屋!"
last important reason:now chinese girls are less and less in china.
lol......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 10:23:21 |Display all floors
oh well...dont know what to say..but really..u hae to be realistic..can u survive there?..will u be able to find a job..and live a proper life?..maintain ur living standard when ur there?...it is a seirous problem..we cant be helpful though..cos its ur life..u have to analyse what is good for u or not...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 10:35:24 |Display all floors
Two big Qs to ask youself:..Can I stand the hardship I will experience living alone in a stange land?...Can I offord the 'sacrifice' I have to make to survive in this stange land...? Be certain that you give youself positive answers before you decide to leave...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 10:42:20 |Display all floors
i think you have a beautiful dream
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 11:41:43 |Display all floors

Canada has alot of chinese

So you will probably feel at home. Have you consider how you are going to immigrate? Since  your friend is rich, Canada allow chinese to immigrate if they are willing to invest around half million dollar or something like that. If you have relatives in Canada, I suggest you get their advice.  Anyway you can always come back to China if you don;t like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 11:56:49 |Display all floors

get on the plane

dont stay in china - go to canada, gain some experience living in a truly developed country. feel what it is like to live in a western democracy and meet some real westeners.

feel what it is like to be a laowai in another country.

Travel is experience that cannot be beaten. GO FOR IT

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.