Author: canada

Im shocked!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-29 10:53:24 |Display all floors

sounds like a trap

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 11:03:57 |Display all floors

If there is a child involved

Tell her you want a dna test to prove it was yours....

sounds like a case for CSI..
man you seem to get yourself into some interesting situations....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 11:16:56 |Display all floors

see this guy done what!host just a pimp ,whoremaster,LOL

1.Disappointed
Met a girl in China, hooked up with her for a few times and we had fun. One day i figured out that she stole money from my wallet. I honestly asked her to return it back to me but she denys it. So i havent talked to her for a week and she called me one day saying sorry for stealing. If she needed money why cant she ask me straight up?
Need some opinions thanks G
2.Are Chinese Girls Very Clingy?

Just wondering? I had past relationships with different Ethnics but i find Chinese girls tend to be more clingy? Opinions and please no flaming.

G  
3.Im shocked!!!

Met a girl through a friend, we have many interesting things to say. It was only casual talk. A few friends went over to my place including this girl, and 2 of my other friends said that they will will get beer from a store but at the end they never returned back to my place so im hear with this girl. We didnt do anything but chat and it was kinda late so she stayed over. (we both have different rooms and nothing happened) The next day her friends said that i should now take care of her and be responsible. I was like WTF, we didnt do anything and this girl also agrees that i should take care of her? Whats with this world gone too?

Regards,
G

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 11:24:31 |Display all floors

where did you find these "friends"?

first they set you up with a thief and now this!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 15:14:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada at 2006-7-29 04:53
Met a girl through a friend, we have many interesting things to say. It was only casual talk. A few friends went over to my place including this girl, and 2 of my other friends said that they will  ...

Canada, why are you always so ";lucky'' to meet those kinds of people?
Travelbug's life is on here
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/63969/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 15:19:44 |Display all floors
like a rob
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 15:39:48 |Display all floors
Show sympathy on Tsinghua & Canada.

Sorry to hear that, but there's only one acceptable explanation---that is, "the so-called friends" u met are only hookers. Such gals exist in every country of the world, not only China. No short cut to distinguish them, just take care, and open ur eyes, and take control of yourself

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.