Author: a__lucky_boy

I am very confused about that why Taiwan do not want to return [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-28 15:08:56 |Display all floors

Reply #14 arthur's post

I'm from America and i am American not hiding from anyone . Taiwan has set the example for China on how democracy works for the betterment of its people . Taiwan is a bold in your face example for all the Chinese leaders to see that democracy is the way to go for a happy
and grateful people  . No one living in Taiwan that visits the rest of China will ever want to leave Taiwan period!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 15:23:46 |Display all floors
The questions are not easy to answer, especially when we are talking about politics, and there are different answers you will get among of the different ppl. As i know, there are also so many arguments between pro-unification party and pro-independence party in the island, I appreciate to see such arguments or we should say discussion can be proceeded and continued in this forum, someone will get his/her own idea after knowing different ppl's opinions..

[ Last edited by brian_wu at 2006-7-28 03:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

arthur has been deleted
Post time 2006-7-28 16:21:50 |Display all floors

Replying #15 Frothboy

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

arthur has been deleted
Post time 2006-7-28 16:24:35 |Display all floors

Replying #15 Frothboy

Use magic tools Report

arthur has been deleted
Post time 2006-7-28 16:32:43 |Display all floors

Replying #15 Frothboy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 16:40:53 |Display all floors

Taiwan is a Surefire Example Alright

Taiwan is an unbeatable object example off what multiparty politics will for sure destroy the economy if China adopts it, as the pols waste their time and energy bickering, just like in the U.S., and waste national resources on pork.

And arthur, as froth is truly a bai-chi (bai-qi?), you have to explain to him slowly what the term means. or it is going to just blow by his big ears.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 17:51:52 |Display all floors

One party system?

you just have to hope that this one party is on the right path becouse if its not there is no one to abject or set the path right as in the dynamic
multi-party system of America which the collective minds of the people steer and straiten it so it never goes off course for long . China is doing well today (about time!) but it would have already surpassed America if it had a multi-party democratic system from the beginning .

[ Last edited by frothow at 2006-7-28 08:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.