Author: johnyou

friends must part...! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-26 22:06:08 |Display all floors
It has...I made one my ex-girlfriend and the other, one of my bestfriends. I won't get into anymore details but it brought me great memories but at the same time sad memories...I just let the great and sad memories even themselves out and knowing it was great while it lasted.

Change is inevitable...you must embrace it~
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 22:10:48 |Display all floors
i also know that life is the repetition of one' past... i'll relive my past sooner or later...hahahah!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 23:06:51 |Display all floors

the best of friends must part~

the best of friends must part~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 23:51:07 |Display all floors

indeed friends

there are too many things you don't want to see through all your life but the only your can do it accept them unconditionally. it is what we call life. but don't be upset , you know? indeed friends will not keep distance each other just because of the long distance. you miss them, they miss you too. so make some new friends and keep in touch with the old ones.  i wish it will work on you.
hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 23:20:29 |Display all floors
i feel much better today, thank u all, pals and gals for yr kind words and good wishes,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 11:32:58 |Display all floors
I know friends will apart ... what  life is ... but just cannot help crying......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 11:40:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eimdmfiomh at 2006-7-28 11:32
I know friends will apart ... what  life is ... but just cannot help crying......

yr is bringing tears 'into' my eyes......thank u for sharing with me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.