Author: johnyou

friends must part...! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-26 11:36:14 |Display all floors
Do you have any guy friends John? I think you should get some to rough you up...you are like soft flower petal of emotions.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 11:54:39 |Display all floors
i used to be very tough... now i am experiencing the other side of my being... thank u for yr advice...! dont worry...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 15:40:53 |Display all floors
find one or two girls around u...place them where yr bosom friends are...then everything will be temporarily settled... by the time u realize that it's not proper to do so...u'll have got used to it...in so doing, u dont have to suffer so much...hahahah!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 15:50:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-7-26 11:36
Do you have any guy friends John? I think you should get some to rough you up...you are like soft flower petal of emotions.

hahaha ...a soft flower petal!!!... this is really funny.

sorry jj

i also want two girls. but i don't know any guy accomplish that besides some writers and artists... you have instruction manual for me please?  
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 16:24:20 |Display all floors
u are a new comer...have no idea who eyeofstorm is... he is a senior member of the forum as far as i know...belonging to the eclectics...seems he knows everything...sometimes he surfs around, policing the forum... anyway u can learn a lot from him...including the topic u mentioned above...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 17:42:03 |Display all floors
[serious: on]
u are a new comer... yes, i know thank you.

have no idea who eyeofstorm is... true,

he is a senior member of the forum as far as i know... ...

belonging to the eclectics... so he could teach

seems he knows everything... and has the knowledge

sometimes he surfs around, policing the forum... anyway u can learn a lot from him... and so I will learn

[serious: off]

including the topic u mentioned above... maybe we both can learn about a lot of things including this topic.
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 18:00:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-26 11:54
i used to be very tough... now i am experiencing the other side of my being... thank u for yr advice...! dont worry...

dear johnyou
yeah, u were very tough sometimes , now i see u show us ur other side, ur human side, it's nice to know more about all menbers here, happyness, roughtness, kindness, sadness
it's hard to say goodbye, more if you love ur friends, and they love u as a friend
but, life is moving forward and we have to take the same direction, old friends leaving, new friends will come to our lifes, it's our reality

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.