friends must part...! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-25 22:52:50 |Display all floors
there's no feast which could go on and on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:54:31 |Display all floors
fell so sad... feel so lonely...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:54:57 |Display all floors
i agree wiht qinxun...there are some people who come into your life and leave without a trace....they are just noone...

however..there are some people who come into your life..and leave their footprints in your heart...and i think its nice..cos at least...you know that those people are very speical...they have some kinda influcen on you...and i am sure in their heart...there is always a place for you too....

hmmm..why do you stay online these days??..maybe u feel a sense of loss...u feel tht u lose your close friends...and u feel sad...and u wanna find something tht can set ur mind off that thing???
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 23:05:24 |Display all floors
thank u all, gals. u are just so kind...! u three look just like those two friends of mine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 23:08:30 |Display all floors
hmmm.....i hope ur not crying there??...ahahah..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 23:27:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-25 23:08
hmmm.....i hope ur not crying there??...ahahah..

i'll not cry...sobbing is what i did those days...i would probably cry if sb were available here with me,  ready to wipe my tears the time they are running down my cheeks...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 09:21:36 |Display all floors
are u ok today? john?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.