Author: boogaguy

noone in Asia likes blacks they just tolerate them [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-1 10:41:46 |Display all floors
I think they are just shock jocks , but I firmly believe that racism is handed down in the family , it's this cycle that has to be broken with education in the schools ,
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 17:01:47 |Display all floors

Very well said!

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-4-1 10:41
I think they are just shock jocks , but I firmly believe that racism is handed down in the family , it's this cycle that has to be broken with education in the schools ,

You hit the bull's eye with that comment. Just like slavery, treating women as inferior, having Emperor's with absolute power, Racism is an ill and evil of the past which should be progressively dismantled by education in Schools and hopefully through the media. Family is indeed a breeding ground for imparting racist ideas and standpoints! It all starts with some bad news on the TV, then mum and dad start spewing out racial, one-sided, bigoted, remarks clouded by their personal sentiments....... bet it happens in the typical family. The little ones listen and start to form biased views too. Effective education in school is the most appropriate way to tackle this, in my opinion anyway. Media mostly caters to vested interests and make the situation worse sometimes.

Life and existence is like a lesson anyway, human beings continue to solve problems and simultaneously confront others. Apart from racism, there are plenty other ills in our world. With positive thinking, altruism, vision and good luck, the promise land should get ever closer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 05:13:11 |Display all floors
Fear of a Black P______!

Planet btw
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 01:21:27 |Display all floors

oops

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-4-1 08:50
this is not the place for racial comparisons , go do it in free talk with the rest of them , crime drugs prostitution is indemic and systemic to every race in every country , use your brain for onc ...

I was not comparing, I was making a broad generalizing statement....first rule of school is to proof read, proof read, proof read, and thats what I forgot to do... I was trying to say that all cultures have the bad, I just said it in a wrong way. Forgiveness please. But you are right. Every culture has got its good and its bad. I prefer to believe in one race, the human race, then to class by color....but alas....it will never be that way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 14:25:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gobobo at 2007-4-1 09:02
My GOD!!

The amount of rascist, small-minded, petty thinking on this thread is staggering.

I've never seen such outright phobia in my life befo ...

You just never been to China before then.
There is a real problem in this country. It's just so unbelievable that you just don't know what to reply to them. Definitely another world. It makes me so sad, I don't know why.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.