Author: boogaguy

noone in Asia likes blacks they just tolerate them [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-26 07:47:41 |Display all floors

Wow...

I'm black: I'm smart, well educated (guess what? NOT in racial studies! Amazing, no?) and actually fun to have a conversation with, Booaguy! Shame you'll never get to know me, with the attitude you have there.

But you know what? I really pity you, and I'm trying really hard not to look down upon you for exactly the reason you just pointed out.

The funny thing is: that people actually look down upon Chinese people (not really Japanese or Koreans, though)! In fact, the majority of the "foreign" people I met in China do exactly that, whether they are black, white, brown and even yellow.

They say that Chinese people are "dirty" "greedy", "lazy" and "cheats", that they have abandoned their culture and degraded it for the love of the dollar. I am ashamed to bring my mother to Beijing because I know she couldn't handle the dirt and mess. My cousin and friends say that the only reason they'll return to China is for the DVDs and fake bags they can give to their friends because they won't wear them themselves. Of the Western people I met in Beijing studying Chinese: 75% of them (and I am the only black girl studying Chinese as a degree in my entire university - so that gives you a clue about who's saying it) are doing it in order to take advantage of the booming economy and have absolutely no desire to interact with Chinese apart from when it is abslutely necessary. In fact, I am one of around 4 people from my (London) university who actually made friends with Chinese during our year-long stay out there. Everyone else just stuck with other Western people and maybe hung out with a couple Japanese or Koreans.

The foreign guys (black AND white) I know all say they want to go back to China because the girls are easy, and that that is the only way they'll interact with them. And to that guy who says that the black guys hump their girlfriend: dude, do you think she would have been humped if she didn't want to be???

Even the foreign girls I know all have a "thing" for Koreans or Japanese: none (again I emphasise: none THAT I KNOW) with a specific "thing" for Chinese guys AFTER being in China (some of them started off liking Chinese guys).

To add to that, not the majority, but all my black friends laugh at Chinese people, saying the only thing they're good for is to sell illegal DVDs and form triads, selling those exact same illegal drugs you're talking about!

So it is hilarious to hear of you coming here and slating us black people. Because many of us (and other Westerners) feel the same way about you.

But like I say, I'm trying very VERY hard not to despise (literal meaning: look down upon) you, Booaguy. And, praise God, I'm succeeding, because I've had enough positive Chinese and black influences in my life to know that you don't speak for everyone. And I will continue to defend Chinese and other Asian people when they are being attacked by us, as much as I am defending us black people from people like you.

I hope you find some kind of enlightenment soon, my dear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 09:45:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by boogaguy at 2006-7-25 13:50
this is why blacks aren't liked

I am from Seattle Wa. originally but I moved to Jakarta where I currently live.
I have found that Indonesians don't really like blacks either. Here its not abou ...

Why don't you create a poll?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 06:14:18 |Display all floors

Idiots

Originally posted by boogaguy at 2006-7-25 13:50
this is why blacks aren't liked

I am from Seattle Wa. originally but I moved to Jakarta where I currently live.
I have found that Indonesians don't really like blacks either. Here its not abou ...

ahahahahah.....wow....*Shedding a tear*

Man it is 2007 but I swear I feel like it is 1862.....I am black. "My goodness....a negro...lets run away"......idiots. So where you come from you ain't got drug pushers? hooker? womanizers? adulterers?....girlfriend stealer's? Hell last time I checked every where had a little bit of something...black social behavior......you know....this world is going straight to hell and it s propagators garbage like this that will take us there....So the white, Chinese, Indonesian, Idian etc. who buy the drugs, or enlist the service of the hookers are alright....twits.

Good lord you are either a subject of brainwashing or incredibly stupid. I believe you are the latter rather than the former.

You know what, lets make up a place called Jackass Island and send all the racist people there...man I can deal with stereotypes, cause some people don't know...but the hatred...no no no, not on the good lords green earth......"All racists, last call for Jackass Island"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 08:50:14 |Display all floors
this is not the place for racial comparisons , go do it in free talk with the rest of them , crime drugs prostitution is indemic and systemic to every race in every country , use your brain for once, if you go to italy you will find the majority of prostitutes and drug dealers are " shock horror  " italians , where you find low socioeconomic classes of people you will find the majority of these types of crimes , no where has the colour of a persons skin ever dictated that they are predisposed to crime, crime is a product of low education and financial stability.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 09:02:24 |Display all floors
My GOD!!

The amount of rascist, small-minded, petty thinking on this thread is staggering.

I've never seen such outright phobia in my life before!

Bigotry is less rare than i had previously imagined.

I thought it had died out with apartheid and segregation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 09:16:59 |Display all floors
most of it has thankfully :) but you still get the vocal few that like to go through life pushing peoples buttons :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 09:35:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-4-1 09:16 AM
most of it has thankfully :) but you still get the vocal few that like to go through life pushing peoples buttons :)

So d'you think it's just to make an impact or are these posts formed from deeper beliefs?

(And why is there no imoticom for asking a question?)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.