Author: frothow

Isn't it natural that women want to be controlled? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-26 15:09:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 7-25-2006 10:48
Isn't it the natual way for women to listen and obey there man?True women want this its just natural . If you disagree and you are a women
you realy are a lesbian at hart not a real natual woman . ...

froth, this was very funny...    

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 15:37:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2006-7-25 10:48
Isn't it the natual way for women to listen and obey there man?True women want this its just natural . If you disagree and you are a women

It's not  natural, it's socially biased.
The society is somewhat male dominated,from politicians to pilots, from scientists to sailors, from economists to educators, it's a damned reality.
Generally, woman is different with man, but regardless which sex you have, you are naturally to be free rather than to be controlled by anyone else.
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 06:11:16 |Display all floors

Reply #5 thunderbird's post

No its not natual for men to be feminine and submissive and women to be masculine and dominating. Your play on words doesnt change this but nice try anyways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 09:55:03 |Display all floors

frothow

You have yet to elaborate on how not wanting to be submissive makes a girl a lesbian... got any explanations for that yet? And I'm not even saying the girl wants to be dominant, she just doesn't want to be submissive. If she wants to be equal with the guy, is she a lesbian?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 22:59:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 25-7-2006 02:48

you amaze me you know that. you come out with the biggest load of rubbish sometimes. Women do not want to be controlled by men. No one wants to be controlled by another. equality is the most important thing and for you to believe that women should be controlled by men is insane. A real man is a man who can not only provide for his family, but can also cook, clean, look after the children and take the back seat if need be and let his wife be the main money earner. a real man will make his wife and family truely happy and doesn't believe in the rediculous patriarchal society.
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 23:53:37 |Display all floors
There's no need to get upset at frothy or waste much time arguing.  This thread is obviously a put-on just to stir up some responses.  Mikeghet had it right.  No one could really be such an idiot and survive to adulthood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-28 00:09:50 |Display all floors
i think maybe
i struggle for better life,and make eng friends
my msn : vipcxd@homail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.