Author: frothow

Isn't it natural that women want to be controlled? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-26 09:45:09 |Display all floors

I see we have an invasion of the "politically correct" crowd here.

Its no secret that women prefer a man with a stable job rather than looks for the most part. Why? becouse women want security . Its a natural desire for a women to be submissive to her man not becouse she has to but becouse she wants to . Going against the natual instincts of a woman only leads to a unhappy man and woman . Maybe this is why the divorce rate is 50%today , divorce rates were much lower
years ago when the woman stayed home as housewifes and were submissive and obedient to her man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 09:59:04 |Display all floors

frothow

...you ve got a problem in the head...
Go do some spychotherapy man and maybe you can trace the traumatic events of your past that lead  to such rediculous statements...
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 10:13:54 |Display all floors
It is true that women prefer men with a stable job. However, why does this mean someone who doesn't have a particular desire for that quality is a lesbian? You make no sense. Maybe she (gasp!) likes him for more than his money. Also, how do you explain increasing numbers of wives who make more money than their husbands and fathers who stay at home to take care of the children instead of the mother?

T-bird, I like your explanation. hehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 10:46:31 |Display all floors

Oh there are slothful men

Out there that are supported by there wives as they stay home drinking beer and watching the football game . But this is not the norm and is a bad example as this is  rare .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 10:52:35 |Display all floors
Actually, I don't think it's that the husbands are unemployed--it's just that their wives make more money. It happens. And how do you explain your comment that "women who don't want to be protected are lesbians"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 12:07:57 |Display all floors
OMG frothow, what are you smoking? Do you really believe your first post??? I sincerely hope you're just trying to get a rise out of us & see what kind of response you'll get.

I like T-bird's play on words. You didn't answer it though.

Just because divorce rates were lower 50 yrs ago doesn't mean those couples were any happier, and it doesn't even mean women obeyed their husbands more. There have always been households where the woman ruled the roost, probably since the dawn of humankind. And couples 50 yrs ago didn't stay married because the women obeyed, or they were happy, they stayed married because society didn't accept divorced women as easily, it was looked down upon or shameful. And a woman couldn't just go out and get a job and support herself, society didn't give women those kinds of jobs very often, especially if the woman was married since youth and didn't have any experience or education past high school. What would she do? If she was miserable at home, she suffered through it, or made the best of it and stayed married.

Where on earth did you get any idea it had to do with being submissive, therefore happier? do you just sit at home and make up bizarre relationships between things in life? Do you actually read anything or talk to other human beings who actually live in this world? Because sometimes I wonder if you're an alien just making weird guesses about things.

There was a show like that.... the aliens saw a few things on TV and made bizarre extrapolations & assumptions.... maybe that idea's been done in many places.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 12:28:57 |Display all floors
So cute with #5~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.