Author: roy6654

Dating problems [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-24 11:29:44 |Display all floors
but what if the guy is boring?..most guys are quite boring these days...their brains seem to stop working..ahaha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 11:36:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-24 11:23
you shall never compare the new one with the old one..cos its not fair....

you are right
it's unfair!
but when we walk along the street,
and i still remember the way he walked with me before
the bar we drank together
the dance floor
the cafe bar........

i need to go to another city for a relax~and forget everyhing i need to forget
http://shop33386465.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 11:40:04 |Display all floors
oh well...u know...when love is gone..u shall let it go...and move on with ur life...dwell on the past doesnt do u any good..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 11:40:13 |Display all floors
Then you have to learn how to forget everything happened between you and previous boyfriend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 11:40:23 |Display all floors
every person has two sides in terms of his or her character...it's yr ability to make him a pleasent person that decides on the fun u can enjoy from dating him...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 11:42:47 |Display all floors
well...if u have the time..u can try to work on him..find out what he likes..but seriously...i wouldnt waste my time ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 11:47:33 |Display all floors
Ppl easily get bored nowadays, bored of reading a thick book, a long passage, a set of cosmetics used for almost a year, a dress wore for one season, two years of marriage....... and are always expecting changes , more changes. Good or bad, can't be told out.
"We generations are blundering", the olders are always commenting like this.
(severals days ago, I borrowed a thick book from one of my friends, as I do trust that I can finish it as it's borrowed with a time limit. My friends smiled to me : if u can't finish it in one month, pls return it to me as ur doomed not to go on with it. I keep his words in mind, and read it every day. I hope I could finish it before that expiration date:))
Maybe only till we are old some day, we could calm down and hand a book to read.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.