Views: 5509|Replies: 33

Do you still keep your dairies?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-23 20:15:33 |Display all floors
Hmmm..I dont know why..i dont keep writing diaries like before...i dont know whether its cos am getting lazy..or its just i am getting older..and feel there is not much need to write it down..cos i know tht i use my heart to remember everything...

so...guys...do you still keep diaries??..or...not at all??.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 20:54:11 |Display all floors
I am addicted to write my blog for more than one year, but now i dont keep writing it, because i think it is meaningless for me, something is not worthy to remember.so dont keep it in the paper,as well as in our heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 20:56:58 |Display all floors
hmm...i used to write diaries...on those dariy books...and i have 6 big big diaries.....but since ealry this year...i stopped writing..i just dont feel writing anything....bit strange though...i feel tht i have nothing to express towards life and otehr stuff...hmmm...sometimes...just use my little heart to memorize them...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 21:02:45 |Display all floors
I like writing, very like,but I just dont want to face the memory when something has gone, so i have deleted my all blogs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 21:06:51 |Display all floors
hmm...i still keep blog and dairies..cos i think they witness my growth..no matter whether i like to face it or not..its there already...every part of it is not replaceable....hmmm..somehow it is my treasure..=)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 21:16:06 |Display all floors
if i am in sorrow
the most time is in autumn~
http://shop33386465.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 21:18:12 |Display all floors
hmmm...autumn shouldnt be a sad season...i think winter is the sad season..cos everything just dies..ahahah...autumn is like harvest...so should stay happy...isnt it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.