Author: ogreishy

JUST WANT TO MARRY [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-24 10:24:23 |Display all floors
I guess maybe Ogreishy is just complaining about loneliness at a time feeling lonely no one will marry in haste..after all, it's a thing involving too much
hope you'll find something to cheer you up
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 11:43:32 |Display all floors

would you marry me ...? wait............

and i will   change my name to shrek #3  
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 21:04:47 |Display all floors
wow, seems there's gonna be a wedding in our forum soon
don't forget to send "wedding candies"
my wait will go on........
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 21:20:06 |Display all floors
hope you can find your mr right,but friends make you feel less lonly,too,not just marriage,when talking about marriage,it's so imporant and you should think clearly not only just a way of getting rid of being lonely
i struggle for better life,and make eng friends
my msn : vipcxd@homail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 21:42:29 |Display all floors
How old are you? Are you old enough to marry? Why do not you try to establish a relationship?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 01:42:49 |Display all floors
What you need is love, not marriage. Marriage is not the cure of loneliness. You can have true love without marriage, but marriage is not a guarantee of true love.
生命不息,灌水不止。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-30 21:58:27 |Display all floors
Well,just try to make more friends to enjoy your single life firstly,marriage is not the only way to get rid of loness...I don't wanna get married at all,inspite that I am in the age of marriage now.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.