Author: ogreishy

JUST WANT TO MARRY [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-23 22:03:33 |Display all floors
hmm...i dont think you can plan when you wanan get married...its really a bit of luck sometimes??...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 22:58:39 |Display all floors
I can relate to teh feeling of desireing to get married.  
I was reading about arranged marriages the other day and how they seem to have a lower divorce rate and a higher rate of happiness.  I think people in those relationships learn to love through the hard times and not just in the good times!  

Im sure there are many other reasons.....would you trust your parents to find your perfect spouse?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 23:00:25 |Display all floors
arranged marriages..i think it is wrong..cos both parties have no rights to choose who they wanna get married with...who they wanna spend the rest of lifetime together..both of them are somehow losers in life...oh well..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 23:37:23 |Display all floors
there are less arranged marriages now, but parents still play an important role in choosing a spouse, they consider much factors such as his/her family status.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 23:40:46 |Display all floors
oh well...tht kinda marriage is sad..u marry for who he/she is..not for what she/he has/offer to you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 23:56:56 |Display all floors
fortunately, my parents don't intervene my life, my boyfriend and I will work together to create our fortune, and lead a happy life, even though it's our rainy days at present.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 07:14:24 |Display all floors

You need to get out of your apartment and get some life experience

Socialize, learn about relationships.......If you don't you could find yourself trapped in a marriage. Know what you are doing before you do it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.