Author: johnyou

what type of woman do u expect me to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-25 22:31:28 |Display all floors
http://www.albany-gender-clinic.com/services.html

you can always change anything you want remember, even your mood and your temper and your personality.... elli lily will provide the pills, if not now, in the near future!!!

i expect you to be a women like other women, one which i will not understand but still are obsessed with.

"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 04:29:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-24 09:59

really, hon...is that what u expect of yr mistress..? but how can she behaves at same time the way a classy lady does, and acts in a manner a sassy street girl performs her business...

Johnyou, I didn't know you were my mistress until now, I guess it is not too late to know. Wait a minute. Didn't your post asks "What type of woman do u expect me to be?" So, naturally, my answer was "I expect you to be a classy and sassy woman." That's you, Johnyou. Not my mistress. I don'r have a mistress called Johnyou.

Judging from  your response, you don't really know what is a sassy lady! do you? You said, "Sassy street girl performs her business"??????? This is really funny! Please understand this expression is used daily by mainstream Canadians in a positive manner. Don't color your own vision by the sunglasses you put on yourself.
If you think a classy and sassy lady is not good enough for you, I have nothing more to say to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 04:38:05 |Display all floors
Johnyou, please ignor my previous thread (#23). I guess you were also just joking with me. For some reasons, I got pissed off with some of your joking comments. After I read your response twice, I concluded that you didn't mean any harm. You have your unique teasing way. And I do accept your unique humor.                            ----The big, bad bird---

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 06:03:44 |Display all floors

that was not called humour

that was comprehension disability

(joking too!)
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 14:31:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-23 18:27
what type of woman do u expect me to be...in love...in marriage...in relation...in any kind of situations u can imagine...,?

lol,johnyou want to be a woman! may be is a hot woman!
waiiing.......
ha ha  ha .......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 13:17:36 |Display all floors
thunderbird is really cute~~`
haha
there's no need for johnyou to get annoyed~~~afterall,can you resist som much kisses and hugs??
battle ended!!
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 15:09:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-7-26 06:03
that was comprehension disability

(joking too!)

In American English (infml), 'sassy' means 'desrespectfully rude'...go back to yr sudy and consult yr dictionary before u respond to my post next time... (joking too),, remember: to be a professor is not so easy as u expected... it takes years even yr whole life to achieve the goal...oh... i forgot...maybe u dont wanna be a professor...a boring profession for those that take pleasure in belittling others...( joking)... oh, forgive me for being so long-tongued...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.