Author: johnyou

what type of woman do u expect me to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-24 02:12:11 |Display all floors

lol...

expect u to be a woman? nah thanks, i prefer not to.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 08:16:57 |Display all floors
well..johnyou...u can see tht most ppl here dont think u shall ever be a woman...

but if u really really wanna be a woman....if thts ur biggest dream to be a woman....then...the best u can do is be a shemale...or...crossdresser...hahaha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 09:22:44 |Display all floors
sin... i dont know what u do...maybe a job that allows u spending most of yr day online chatting and poking fun of others...the way u act here on the forum reminds us of a girl that is over-sensitive and easily upset...every senior memeber of the forum knows that...u are so young that no one wanna hurt yr self-respect for yr good...they exercise decent self-control and tremendous talerance even when u make a big stir on the forum...three bowls is a typical example... now i understand why he remained silent and mute while u were aggressively 'ramble' around on the forum...,hehehe! anyway u are still young enough to be shaped in whatever the manner that is most appropriate...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 09:28:37 |Display all floors
SA lets not stoop to Xiao Meows level and bully others who just wants to start a curious conversation. If you really want to poke fun at someone then I would go for fromsky as he seems to not mind and rather encourage more potshots hahaha~ Johnyou seems like a decent guy and one or two post questioning his gender is fine but overdoing it just makes you look rather immature and egotistical.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 09:41:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-23 18:27
what type of woman do u expect me to be...in love...in marriage...in relation...in any kind of situations u can imagine...,?

I expect you to be a classy and sassy woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 09:55:27 |Display all floors
think too much~
http://shop33386465.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 09:59:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-7-24 09:41

I expect you to be a classy and sassy woman.

really, hon...is that what u expect of yr mistress..? but how can she behaves at same time the way a classy lady does, and acts in a manner a sassy street girl performs her business...
;P

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.