Views: 4337|Replies: 31

what type of woman do u expect me to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-23 18:27:28 |Display all floors
what type of woman do u expect me to be...in love...in marriage...in relation...in any kind of situations u can imagine...,?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 19:03:56 |Display all floors
hmm..lets get this right..ur a man, arent u??...

if you are a man...i dont expect u to be a woman..cos u will never be one..so no need to discuss in details..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 22:56:09 |Display all floors
it's a general question...has nothing to do with the gender of the person who asks it... there is no rule that keeps a person from writing on the topic concerning the opposite sex...,it's ridiculous!!..., weird...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 22:57:44 |Display all floors
but u will never be a woman..so no need to discuss in details...johnyou..you are a man..you have penis..no boobs..no bum..maybe fairly hairy!!..do u think u will wake up tomo with tits, no penis, silky skin..even big eyes + dimples?????
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 23:06:12 |Display all floors
aha~funny~
http://shop33386465.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 23:08:35 |Display all floors
i dont wanna argue with u... i am not inviting u to discuss in details with us..., forget it if u are not interested..., keep in mind that it's a public forum where people are supposed to gentlemanlike... not many people like to see these words like penis... boobs...being thrown back and forth...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 23:11:28 |Display all floors
johnyou..well..i just state a fact..tht u are a MAN..you will never be a woman!!....

why do u wanna be a woman?...what will we expect u from being a woman??...maybe a shemale...not a real woman...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.