Views: 4434|Replies: 14

Are you a turtle-banana, pls come in! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-22 13:02:26 |Display all floors
If you really understand what "turtle-banana" means, pls continue.......        What are the "turtles" doing, are you  still a "banana" since you are back?   

from another turtle   

[ Last edited by crymeariver at 2006-7-22 01:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 13:05:33 |Display all floors
i am sorry to know you are a turtle...aahah...

am not a turtle yet...about banana..am not etiher...=P....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 16:41:46 |Display all floors
what's does 'are you a turtle' mean?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 16:46:16 |Display all floors
i am a banana but not sure what a turtle is....

well i will be a banana for ever thats for sure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 16:46:17 |Display all floors
turtles refer to overseas students go back to china...they cant find job....cos too much supply but not enough demand...=P
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 17:32:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 7-22-2006 16:46
turtles refer to overseas students go back to china...they cant find job....cos too much supply but not enough demand...=P

oh, yeah...i seen those job fairs for recent grads in china. looks like 10,000 people waiting to talk to the head hunters...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 17:35:18 |Display all floors
well..too many overseas students..too many local students..but not enough jobs...and i think its terrible...i have been told as overseas student .. u get paid about RMB5K max per mth..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.