Views: 5547|Replies: 6

Super members can put other members credits down? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-21 20:37:34 |Display all floors

It's unfair! if i accidentally provoked a supermember, then i am under danger. They just came here early.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 20:43:09 |Display all floors
i think they have taken off the rating system...so noone can rate others...cos some people did abuse this feature before...thnx god they took it off..otherwise i will never reach 6K..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 15:53:08 |Display all floors
And who have the right to give the user more credits before? because i noticed some people have only posted around 200, and his credits is more than 500.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 16:03:43 |Display all floors
before..memeber with more than 2K can rate others..and some members here just abused this feature..therefore..i think the system took it off..which is great!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 18:44:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by novablue at 2006-7-22 15:53
And who have the right to give the user more credits before? because i noticed some people have only posted around 200, and his credits is more than 500.

NAH - DON'T BELIEVE WHAT SA SAYS!!!

THOSE NEW PEOPLE WHO GOT MORE CREDITS ARE ALL

NICE & GOOD PEOPLE WHO ARE ENCOURAGED TO WRITE MORE GOOD STUFFS!!!

CHEERS!!!  
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 18:48:24 |Display all floors
caringhk...u indeed have thick skin!!!...well...keep on bull----ting..maybe u can ---- urself there...ahahah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 19:32:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-26 18:48
caringhk...u indeed have PLEASANT skin!!!...well...keep on GOODTHings..maybe u can ..........

SNEAKY GIRLS!!!  
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.