Author: blueholic

Memories of 1980s [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-18 15:36:23 |Display all floors
in 1980's i were a teenager, my first love to a sunshine boy, my high shcool classmate, oh i just loved him secretly and never ever dared to tell him in person. i do remember my face turned red while he talking to me, yet now i even forget his name and his face, it is weird, but it is true story happened at my 80's

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 17:19:52 |Display all floors
as a girl, i loved MEI SHAO NV ZHAN SHI tremendously, these girls are beautiful and these boys are handsome~~~and i used to image that my Mr.Write can be as handsome as the guy in cartoons~~~a little bit childish, but it used to be my little young dreams

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 17:24:29 |Display all floors
but now, i like to watch movies such as pride and prejudice (bbc), it can be regarded as classical ,and i really like it very much~~~if anyone shares the same view with me, maybe we can exchange our opinions, and further understand the movie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 17:29:01 |Display all floors
ahahaha~~~~~~~~`i almost forgot all of them.
now i can just recall some cartoons i watched in my junior high school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 11:29:59 |Display all floors
I was born in 1980!  
/LoL. also i am 80s,

[ Last edited by three5 at 2007-4-24 06:21 PM ]
My favorit!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 15:49:49 |Display all floors

YES

I was born in 1981!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 16:57:52 |Display all floors

Same

i was born in 1984.i think we are lucky  that we were born in 1983 and 1984.as we know ,there have 12 animals in our
lunar calendar and it need to pass sixty years at a circle.we just in the first or the last of the sixty years.
so i congratulate these people. At the same year of lunar calendar,you can find the exciting moments in history .once i see a epigraph in Taishan Mountain. i was so happy that i took a photo in that place,though many people said to me
that photo was not good because there were not good scene. I just think they don't know the meaning of that photo.

if you have chance to Taishan Moutain ,please remember the significative place .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.