Author: novablue

What's your motivation to pursue a boy/girl/man/woman (whatever)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-21 13:59:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-7-21 13:57

that is your intention of chatting online

Sometimes:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 14:40:41 |Display all floors
........curiosity and common interest . For sure,  nice conversation is the start.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 15:22:22 |Display all floors
i am tired ,i want to sleep now
http://shop33386465.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 22:10:09 |Display all floors
A rather serious relationship usually start from the friendship or other things which i may don't know.

But a rather casual one may start from everywhere... in that case, you don't need to pursue, pretty or sex became the main motivation. well, i should not say despise. it's may just funny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 22:21:17 |Display all floors
well..i approach ppl for several reasons

* friendships...only

*causal fun .. just some play mates

*serious uni mates..who can help me with my study..i can help them too..

*to love..to love more..just wanna fulfill my desire to love ppl
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 14:47:29 |Display all floors
Thank you to the people who answered here.

Now i've showed my sincerity to help you "kick out of the virgin topic" (to start something new is the best way to forget something old), Although this may be still not a good enough topic (judging from the lukewarm participation).

Sinfulangel can be a very easygoing girl albeit she teased me on another topic started by Pinko. Since she don't care, i have no intention to bear it in mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 16:01:14 |Display all floors
thnx ..

i am easy going..thts true..but i can be tough when time needs me..lol...

dont worry too much about things i talk about here..cos most of them i dont mean to hurt anyone..i just state a fact...opinion...so simple..cheers
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.