Author: fangxuan

Do you think Fu Wa dolls are more expensive than they need to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-25 19:58:52 |Display all floors

No surprise

Ordinary Chinese aren't thought of in this sort of thing. They just want to make money off richer Chinese and foreigners with more money than sense.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:40:48 |Display all floors
hmmm...i still feel surprised that beijing will be the host of 2008 olympic games...!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 08:29:22 |Display all floors

hehe, i dont know

frankly i have never seen a real Fu Wa doll so that i have no idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 09:00:04 |Display all floors

I had to buy a set

I bought a set when I visited China last month.  I had to!  They're still in the box--I don't want to get them dirty.  The price is what I would expect in an American store, so yeah, I guess I think they are more expensive than they need to be.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 14:42:21 |Display all floors

uncredible price

definitely i won't buy  any one , it's so unreasonable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 12:42:56 |Display all floors
okay, after 30 seconds of searching i can't find a good picture of them.

i'd buy one if i could find one.  are they only sold in Beijing???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-27 12:45:15 |Display all floors
also, why not make them more chinese looking?  like, more attractive looking instead of offspin of hello kitty world crap?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.