Author: fangxuan

Do you think Fu Wa dolls are more expensive than they need to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-29 12:11:55 |Display all floors

too bad

Yes, way too expensive.   like t/v said, just another way to maximise profits on the olympics, after it's over they'll give them away. Personally i'm sad that they didn't use a dragon of some kind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 00:45:06 |Display all floors
a little expensive!!!
but if i come across,i will take one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 21:51:48 |Display all floors
hehe

fu wa dolls are pruducted for chinese  or  foreigners?  it is  indeedly a question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 01:04:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tweenty at 2007-7-12 07:51
hehe

fu wa dolls are pruducted for chinese  or  foreigners?  it is  indeedly a question.

'Nuff said - the dolls are for the rube tourists!
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-30 09:45:05 |Display all floors

Different Price

I want to know why that I go into different shops the prices are always different!  Shouldn't they be a set price?

They'll be cheaper after the games anyway!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 18:53:38 |Display all floors

Fu Wa Merch.

I would like to know how to become a seller of Fu Wa/ Beijing Olympic items in the U.S.?  Do I have to contact Beijing or is there a company to order from in North America?   I don't think they are all that terrible.  All mascot s are a little creepy.  If you look around at some of the marketing ideas at U.S. pro sprts teams they are  downright scary.  Especially the NBA.  I am sure that more than a few people worked long and hard to fine the most generally pleasing and marketable (profitable) item they can.  I like the comment about the Atlanta games mascot.. What a mess that one was....
blkwht_MG_7097.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-23 18:10:44 |Display all floors
Indeed,FUWA dolls are lovely,but they are not worth the price they have been.I feel they are too expensive.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.