Author: pinko7

i want a virgin girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-19 18:54:24 |Display all floors

thanks sinful

but i wanna be friends with him...and i get the feeling he doesn't like me, or my jokes
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 18:55:43 |Display all floors
well...alex...when horse is dead...dispose it...he might really be too dumb for u..ahahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 18:59:32 |Display all floors

he does seem a bit dumb when it comes to jokes...

but maybe he's smart at other things...like maths, or computer games...i can respect that...i just wanna make friends!...that and i want a long-term relationship with the virgin of my dreams
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 19:03:47 |Display all floors
oh well..some ppl just cant get the meaning..thts life...alex...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 20:16:51 |Display all floors

let's not forget we aren't all native english speakers here...

Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-7-19 18:36
or is my humour not high brow enough for you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 23:09:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-7-19 18:49
errr...sorry, i was talking to novablue!
to you i say...good plan!...but it's not finding the virgins i have trouble with...the problem is keeping them...i only get to make love to them once, then ...

i think the one u are most concerned about in this world is yr future son...,book him a virgin and keep her till she reaches the age of marriage.  no matter how hard it is, u still have to do it for the sake of yr beloved son. u wanna a virgin, he is supposed to have one,too...,  but remember not to touch the one u prepare for yr son

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 23:16:34 |Display all floors

Reply #6 pinko7's post

Alex, after looking at your avatar I see that what you need is a Lego virgin girlfriend.  Then after you spoil her you can replace the damaged parts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.