Author: jarryxzs

中日友好こんにちわ 私は日本人ですJapanese are kind and understand good manners [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-21 08:14:57 |Display all floors

ok...

Originally posted by threebowls at 2006-7-21 06:54
Let's keep the political discussions in the News Talk sections, where there are plenty of these threads already going on. For this thread, let's stick to talking about Japanese PEOPLE, individuals  ...

jarryxys... do japanese like to date the virgin girl?

that better?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 08:53:26 |Display all floors

bull----, virgin girl!

virgin girl is look like green apple
i don't like it
i like red apple!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 08:55:41 |Display all floors
Otis, you're such a wise guy! Anyway, he already had a thread like that but it's gone.

Anyway, in the US, most of us white people wouldn't know a Chinese from a Japanese if they had their country's flag on their shirts. I can see there's tension between the countries (& sometimes people) for political reasons, but when you take the people out of the situation, and mix them all up, people are people. I hope people give others a chance to prove their OWN character before judging them based on what their country or ancestors did.

If a Chinese, a Japanese, a black, a white, a Jew, an Hispanic person, a North Korean, a South Korean, or whoever else you want to imagine hate each other, were stranded on an island together, I'd bet they would eventually help each other build a hut and thank the other for finding water.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 09:51:43 |Display all floors

couldn't agree more with freakyqi....

that's exactly what happens in multinational companies around the world. I used to work for this multinational company and in the space of 21 years there I work ed in 10 different countries around the world and found all those different nationalities and races amazing.

Sometimes someone would say, oh, so you're really..........? whatever, I visited your country and blah,blah,blah.

I am happy now when I check my address book and with certain nostalgy go thru names of people and places remembering the good times.

One of my bosses in the company used to say; there's no different races, we're just one big family here!

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2006-7-21 09:53 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 18:15:46 |Display all floors

Cool answer

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 23:51:10 |Display all floors

私は日本人です

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-23 01:49:50 |Display all floors
Yay. I love Japan too ^^"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.