Author: jarryxzs

中日友好こんにちわ 私は日本人ですJapanese are kind and understand good manners [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-19 18:21:51 |Display all floors

omg

do you people really believe that ALL japanese hate china?...or that ALL chinese hate japan?...misled...misled...misled
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 19:02:47 |Display all floors

has anyone here seen...

... the new movie "the fast and the furious: tokyo drift"
it's a decent film and it helped me to realise that japanese are possibly the coolest people on earth!...of course chinese girls are sexier but that's a different issue...and man there's some cool stuff that comes out of japan...cool gadgets, cool music
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 23:27:34 |Display all floors
we should pay more attention on learning someting good from Japanese. i truly respect their dilligence and preciseness although their ancestor invaded our territory and hurt many Chinese people's feeling, We should see that many Japanese people have realized their horrible mistake they have made in the history and most of Japanese citizens are really very friendly to us. Don't judge a nation easily just by some single case.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 01:18:30 |Display all floors

Ever been to Japan?

Originally posted by bizarre at 19-7-2006 05:21 AM
kind? good manner????? hahah, this is the funniest thing i've heard today.

Ok, playing Devil's Advocate:

Do you think most Japanese also wander around wallowing in the past? What about the current Japanese youth?

Have you actually heard any of the apologies from the Japanese?

Do you eat Japanese food, buy Japanese goods, sit in Japanese cars?

Again, have you ever been to Japan?

Just some questions ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 01:20:25 |Display all floors

Ok ...

Originally posted by brainsnow at 19-7-2006 05:29 AM
Sorry, all through my life , I will not like it. It's just like an instinct. I resist all the Japanese brand products, and that's all I can do to show it, maybe naive, but I feel comfortable.

I appreciate your honesty and since you avoid Japanese products you are not being hypocritical - unlike those who "hate" Japan but use Japanese cellphones, drive Japanese cars and eat Japanese foods.

However should you condemn an entire country based on events from history? Or should you now move on and be positive?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 02:00:38 |Display all floors

Troll alert

I am not surprised that as soon as there is a post from someone saying something positive about Japan, they get swamped by people making childish comments and seeking to wreck the conversation.

As to the first point, Japanese are kind and polite. Even in Japanese shops, being polite is part of the employee "handbook". Customer service is generally very good there - I have been to many countries and can safely say I haven't seen it topped yet.

As to the second, it is true that many Chinese like Japan even if they are not a majority. But sometimes they don't feel very comfortable in saying that because of the current bad feelings. However whether they like Japan or not is their own choice. Why should they live in the past and hate people for something they never did? If they like Japanese people, culture, literature or whatever then there is nothing wrong with that.

There are things I dislike about China, including characteristics of many Chinese, but that doesn't cause me to dislike everything else about them and their country. So really Chinese should have the same attitude to Japan.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 03:08:02 |Display all floors
Don't mind the myopic and backass ward notion of some of the militant Chinese people. If they choose not to move on and perpetually going about this 'fish bone in the neck' let them miss out on a great 'preserved' culture, people, and market opportunities and capital endeavors. The fallacy which they have shown is truly just  'guilty by association' and hoping on this bandwagon without even giving a chance to get to know the Japanese people. Mind you, the past will never be forgotten but it should be forgiven as all of these unfortunate things were learning experience to help prevent from happening ever again. We should not have blind hate as it will only continue to allow this behavior to stay afloat.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.