Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 13:00:35 |Display all floors

See you soon

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 13:01:37 |Display all floors

Hi jarry

Konnichiwa.
I'm french, currently living in china. I love china and japan as well.
I can speak french, english, spanish, chinese, and some japanese (very poor, but i want to improve).
I must go to japan in april 2007 to improve my skill in Iwama Ryu Aikido.I learn it in france for 6 years. Later i plan to teach it in china and i think it's a good way to maybe make more links between your 2 civilisations.
I would be glad to keep in touch with you if you like.
Where do you live now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 13:03:03 |Display all floors
Our firm uses Skype during work time so we do not have MSN on as a policy to decrease distractions in a workplace.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 15:42:20 |Display all floors

japanese killed millions

now i guess this will be deleted due to the lack of freedom of speach, but if not then i will be a happy bunny...

how can you judge the japanese for killing millions when oover a short period of time your own government killed 10 times as many through incompetence and just plain old not giving a damn...

plus - how many countries in the world are there today where the people actually make decisions on these matters - do you have all americans because bush decided to invade a country illegally? or how about hating all south africans (black and white) because their government decided apartheid was the best option?

what you need to do is hate the japanese government from the 1940s... not the japanese (who are in my experience a great people. i have a couple of good japanese friends.)  until people learn that governments rarely do anything good there is going to be a lot of stupid ---- like this around -

we need a worldwide revolution - shoot anybody who has a degree or doesn't work on a farm... or perhaps you could make them all produce metal rather than food - good idea?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 15:48:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jarryxzs at 2006-7-19 12:24
that was past
japanese are kind and friendly

That was past?????   Then why ur PM still go to visit that damned ....? Still show ur memory of those war crimes, those butchers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 16:10:20 |Display all floors

I DONT LIKE JAPANESE

but thats a stupid thought,i should try to get to know good Japanese :)
WELCOME  :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.