Author: johnyou

faith, hope and love?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-19 12:02:55 |Display all floors
For many people here on this forum,  virginity is more important than love. You can tell from all these threads they post: "Care about Virgin?,Virgin is Virgin in somebody's heart...,"  It seems they dont mind taking the trouble dwelling at length upon the out-dated topic..., I just can't believe it!!! But one thing I've got to remind my friends of if they wanna find romance here in the country is: be sure you dont lost yr virginity before you take yr chance,hehehe. of course they will never have the chance probably, as no one of them is a virgin now..., what a pity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 15:16:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fgstsa at 2006-7-19 12:02
For many people here on this forum,  virginity is more important than love. You can tell from all these threads they post: "Care about Virgin?,Virgin is Virgin in somebody's heart...,"  I ...

virginity is what is regarded a vital part of marriage according to tranditional belief, u couldn't understand how they feel unless u were brought up in such a kind of culture...,  cultural difference is what hinders u from understanding their behaviors...,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 15:25:56 |Display all floors
to be frank, love, hope and faith are three elements of our persuit magnificant life. these three element should be involved in our education, from kindergarten  education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 09:29:12 |Display all floors
faith..love...hope...

none of those matter to me...i think presences...this moment means more than those...

faith..i dont have faith in things honestly...lots of them are just crap...

love...oh....it is just something tht make my life a bit colorful..the more i know about love...the less i wanna love...oh..i love myself though..

hope...only exists in dreams...dream land
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 09:41:00 |Display all floors
with out hope we cannot have faith (metaphysic) and without faith we cannot experience true love.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 10:10:34 |Display all floors
it's the life experience each individual has that shapes his or her views about love!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 10:29:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-20 10:10
it's the life experience each individual has that shapes his or her views about love!!!

life exprience shape the opinions of what is love and hope and faith ...as for me ,i think love exist in
mang kinds of forms ,and it is quite hard to definite it ..... love can keep in a certain period ,or stay long to forever .love can stay between specfic ppl and not when one of ppl changs ....love can exist only in some surroundings and not as the sorrounding is not as it was ,,,,also ,it is the same to hope ,and fath ...
sth not changng is tht we r changing all the time ...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.