Author: bo_chen

Chang SEX ? Will you / [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-20 00:21:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamrider at 2006-7-19 09:45
TB: I have heard a lot of male-female operations, but few female-male surgeries. For male-female operations, I think it is relatively easy, just chop off the penis and open a hole, haha, I know it ...

The person (female) can urinate through her newly reconstructed tiny penis (size of an average thumb). So to speak, she aims, she shoots and she scores.

Female to Male (FTM)
Gender Reassignment Surgery (GRS)

In this procedure the clitoral hood is lifted and the suspensory ligament of the clitoris is detached from the pubic bone, allowing the clitoris to extend out further.  When the female tissues have been primed with testosterone, the clitoral head may resemble an adolescent glans penis.  An embryonic urethral plate must be teased away from the underside of the clitoris to permit outward extension and a visible erection.

For those patients who desire to void standing, the urethra is extended into the neo-penis. This may be accomplished simultaneously or performed secondarily using either a vaginal flap or buccal mucosal graft.

Speaking of penile prosthesis, I have included an excerpt from the "Reed Centre for Genital Surgery / Sex Change Surgery" as follows:
The Reed Centre for Genital Surgery claimed that 10% of the US adult male population are suffering from impotent.

"and of that group, only half really care. Implantation of a penile prosthesis is one of many options available to these erectilely impaired, and should be looked upon as a last resort. Other alternatives include oral medications, urethral suppositories, intracorporeal injections, vacuum erection devices and behavioral modifications.  Specially qualified patients with focal areas of arterial occlusion may consider penile revascularization.

By the late 1970's malleable rods and inflatable prosthesis were in clinical use. Modifications that followed include the fluid rod (which eliminated the scrotal pump), and the gooseneck (malleable made possible by a column of polysulfon discs traversed by an axial cable). The major advantage of the prosthesis is ready availability. This may be an attractive option to patients who loathe needles and excessive use of lubricants. The drawback has been summed up by the party line: "the penile prosthesis is a mechanical device and as such is not guaranteed to last indefinitely." Regretfully survival rates have been exaggerated. The malleable rod may last a lifetime, whereas the inflatable model averages about 6 plus years when all procedures performed are taken into account. "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-4 20:18:33 |Display all floors
it is good for those who trully wanna to be a male of a female

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 10:11:12 |Display all floors

it is a kind of right to change one's gender......

I think changing one's gender is a kind of right,
if a person what to change his or her gender,
others shoundn't interfere them....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 11:47:42 |Display all floors
I think change or not is a personal right.
But if someone want to change  his or her gender,
he or she may have some problem in mentality.
So I think he or she see a psychology doctor before if he or she want  to change .
After all changing one's gender is harmful for human's health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 02:50:11 |Display all floors
I'll do the same. As soon as I'll have enoug money to do that ^_^
As I know, ftm costs around 30 000 - 50 000 euro -___-"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.