Author: bo_chen

Chang SEX ? Will you / [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-18 21:23:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amy_spo at 2006-7-18 21:07
YEAH, WHAT TO DO WITH THE HIGH HEELS IF I CHANGE INTO A MAN! haha

Wearing high heels is harmful to your heel cords, so it is not healthy.
C contends solitude to cause madness, while S maintains meditation for solace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 21:27:46 |Display all floors
u dont have to wear them all day long!!...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 21:34:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cathay at 2006-7-18 21:23

Wearing high heels is harmful to your heel cords, so it is not healthy.

HMMM... thx, BUT I GUESS MOST YOUNG WOMEN WOULD CHOOSE TO BE SEXY EVEN AT THE COST OF FIVE YEARS LIFE.

[ Last edited by amy_spo at 2006-7-18 09:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 21:55:18 |Display all floors
EVEN AT THE COST OF FIVE YEARS LIFE.

Dunno the meaning.

Natural beauty is far enough to be sexy.
C contends solitude to cause madness, while S maintains meditation for solace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 23:35:21 |Display all floors
It's meaningless to change sex. If i want to change my body, i'll turn myself into a super robot somewhat like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 02:05:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bo_chen at 2006-7-18 19:25
I just read a NEW in http://news.sohu.com/20060718/n244306621.shtml,a women professor changed her sex into a man.and she (he,I do not know which I can use) is a  professor in [co ...

I came across a site called "The Reed Centre for Genital Surgery / Sex Change Surgery". I believe viewers would be interested to read more about this issue corncering "Sexual Reassignment Surgery (SRS)". I have attached an excerpt as follows:

Sex Change Operation
Sexual Reassignment Surgery (SRS) in Greater Miami

Eligibility

The Reed Centre conforms to "Standards of Care of the Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association.

These criteria include:

Living in the social role of the chosen gender at least 12 months.
You must be recommended by two independent clinical behavioral therapists, one of whom possesses a doctoral degree granted by an accredited institution.
While degrees such as PhD, Ed.D., D.Sc., D.S.W., Psy D., or MD qualify, ideally the imprimatur of a psychiatrist would be most valued.
The doctor making the primary recommendation shall have known the patient for at least 6 months prior to making such a recommendation.

Description of Procedures Performed:
Male to Female (MTF) Gender Reassignment Surgery (GRS)

Orchiectomy

Female to Male (FTM) Gender Reassignment Surgery (GRS):
- Metoidioplasty
- Penile Implantation for the Neo-Phallus patient
- Insertion of Testicular Implants into Labia

Labiaplasty
(Labia Minora Reduction)

Breast Augmentation

Male Chest Reconstruction

Penis Enlargement / Phalloplasty

Foreskin Restoration

Peyronie's Disease Correction

Circumcision

Gynecomastia

Vasectomy / Vasectomy Reversal

Testicular Enlargement

Penile Prothesis Implants

To be continued.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 02:19:28 |Display all floors
Continued from #20

The goal of transsexual surgery is to provide an aesthetically attractive and functional result which permits both effortless intromission and full orgasmic potential.  Creation of an adequate vaginal pouch, a sensate and hooded clitoris, and a feminine vulva with delicate labia are paramount.  Ultimate conjugation of the labial axis to the anterior midline (fourchette or commissure) requires a second stage procedure called a labiaplasty.  To maintain and extend vaginal depth, medical grade dildos will be worn for a portion of each day.  After suitable wound healing, sexual activity is a natural way to establish the permanency of the result.

Fee for 1st stage surgery: $10,500 (US)

Labiaplasty can be performed 3 months later on an outpatient basis at our Florida state registered office facility.  This will complete feminization of the vulva and optimize sexual appeal.

Fee to include surgery, use of facility, and IV sedation and local anesthesia: $2,500.  Patients who have had 1st stage elsewhere, now with more complex revision requirements will be given individual consideration

An independent procedure can be performed for those who wish to eliminate testosterone surge and achieve some degree of secondary feminization without complete penectomy and vaginoplasty.

As this is an irreversible procedure, 2 letters of therapy clearance are required.  
One therapist (psychologist, psychiatrist, social worker, sexologist) must have
a doctoral degree, and one of the two therapists must know the patient for an
extended period of time.  Conceivably one of the two therapists can satisfy the
requirements for a doctoral degree and knowing the patient for an extended period of  
time.  Consideration may be given to sperm banking prior to orchiectomy.

Pre-op lab is also required. Fee to include orchiectomy, local anesthesia with IV
sedation, and followup care as provided by the Reed Centre.

Fee : $2,000

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.