Author: novablue

What kind of sports you do in leisure time? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-18 15:08:58 |Display all floors
sleeping...is tht kind of sports??
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 03:00:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-18 02:08
sleeping...is tht kind of sports??

I can be.  It depends on how you define "sleeping" and how you define "sports".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 03:15:18 |Display all floors
I would like to a pool or a gymnasium.But the permission is too expansive to afford for me , a student. I always ask for the free tickets from my parents and friends, even though they just last for a short term.
I will always be a happy boy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 10:58:08 |Display all floors
I think I fit into your category of mouse potato. Besides work, I like to sit before computer for hours, browsing various forums. Besides CD, the one I frequent is a philosophy forum and some reading sites. I go to gym around 3 times a week, I feel really good after jogging for around 40-60 minutes and wetted by sweat all over. For jogging, the indispensable thing is good music, with good music I seem to be running for much longer. I also like weight-lifting. It is a wonderful feeling with the vessel boiling with blood. My favorite hobby is hiking into the wilderness and mountain-climbing, especially in spring and autumn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 11:23:43 |Display all floors
I like to go rollerblading 2-3 times a week for about 50-60 minutes at a time. It depends on my schedule, though, and also on the weather--you can't rollerblade if the pavement is wet. Sometimes I go running, but I'd rather rollerblade.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 11:59:49 |Display all floors
swimming is the best choice in summer,and i also play pingpong,football.
Be always smile,never give up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 17:31:24 |Display all floors
enjoy life, enjoy skating!
i always go skating with younger friends at the weekend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.