Author: cathay

are slightly retrousse nose & a little sunken eyes the most beautiful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-25 00:43:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-7-24 10:58

guess my mum'll have a sleepless night tonight "Sleepless in China"

maybe sometimes they don't smile back not because "they don't see your smile from a distance" but ...

The expression "Sleepless in China" reminds me of a romantic movie called the "sleepless night in Seattle". I hope I got the name right. Funny, serious, light-hearted romantic story.

I just learned my smiling skills from the politicians. They always smile and wave at people regardless whether they know the face or not. At least people would say I am friendly.;P:):):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 00:49:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-7-24 11:01

here's some information:
http://bigadesign.com/wcms/index.php?id=34,88,0,0,1,0

Thank you for your help. For some reasons, I coludn't open your posted site. I tried it three times. I am
I will try again later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 20:53:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-7-25 00:43

..."sleepless night in Seattle". I hope I got the name right.  ...

I think it's "sleepless in seattle"
...At least people would say I am friendly...

maybe if you don't they'd think you are cool
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 20:54:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-7-25 00:49

...I coludn't open your posted site...

that's because the site doesn't like you
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 00:53:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-7-25 20:53

I think it's "sleepless in seattle"

maybe if you don't they'd think you are cool

I think they would say that I must have a big, retrousse nose.;P The best title I could hope for is the "cool ass":P:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 00:55:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-7-25 20:54

I will give the site a million kisses until your site would open it's door for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 01:05:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-7-25 20:54

You know what? The door is opened. My kisses are working!

I got some interesting  excerpts here as follows. If viewers are interested, please check out the fine prints yourself.

SCIENCE / TECHNOLOGY

The Case Against Love
Research shows that "the original ecstasy" causes mental impairment

by Pavel Malkowski

There's a new scourge on the rise. Call it "the new ecstasy" or perhaps more appropriately, "the original ecstasy." A threat that--for eons--dared not speak its name. Now science is beginning to shed light on this most insidious of altered states: love.

So long thought to be impenetrable by science and held sacred by poets and romantics against those who would--in Wordsworth's famous phrase--murder to dissect. A new study on love by Dr Andreas Bartels and Prof Semir Zeki from the Wellcome Department of Neuroimaging at University College London paints a surprising picture. Love is, without a doubt, a state of mental impairment.     

From Rage to Rave
MAPS and MDMA's Potential Role in Psychotherapy

by Nikki Kostyun

In February of 2004, almost 20 years after MDMA’s (ecstasy) criminalization, the DEA granted a license to administer the drug in an FDA-approved study of psychotherapy for treatment of post traumatic stress disorder. On December 17th, the FDA approved another MDMA-assisted psychotherapy study; this time, for the treatment of anxiety associated with advanced-stage cancer. The study will take place at Harvard University, where Timothy Leary was fired 40 years earlier for using his students in LSD experiments1. Also set to take place at Harvard are two more psychedelic studies that await FDA approval: LSD and Psilocybin for the treatment of cluster headaches...

Stock Up On Your Vibrators, Ladies; The Penis is Going Out of Style

Man Signs his Shlong on the “Threatened Species” List

by Nadia Stegeman

Japanese and Korean scientists have successfully bred mice without fathers. Not even lab-built sperm was needed to create “Kaguya” and her less-lucky sister who, upon birth, was sentenced to further testing. Although only 2 of the 598 experimental embryos made it full term, more efficient studies using genes from two mothers will surely follow, much to the dismay of Rodent Anti-Gay Rights Activists (RAGRA). To allay their fears, scientists have assured RAGRA that at no time were the female mice allowed to copulate with each other. After consulting various interpretations of Bible passages, RAGRA have decided that the mice will go to hell anyway...

Hahahaha. Funny stuff!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.