Author: cathay

are slightly retrousse nose & a little sunken eyes the most beautiful? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-19 03:55:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-7-18 18:05


sigh..........
If only I'd got that critical proportion


Symmetry is another important factor. studies indicated that people prefer symmetrical faces more than asymmetrical faces. You would be all set if you have a well proportional and a perfect symmetrical face. There appears to be a genetic basis for the root of our so called beauty.

When my genetic materials, manifest as a physical whole (a man), reconize your perfect genetic stuff expressed as a female, my genes see the light. They all yell, that's is the other desirable and missing halves we have been searching for sooooo long, together we can produce a healthy next generation for surving in this cold and hostile environment.

Now, you are beautiful and desirable in my eyes.

Gosh, my genes can't wait to say hello to your genes.

Now, we have love in first sight. End of the story!                                    -----A naughty bird----


[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-7-20 12:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-20 18:52:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-7-19 03:27


The face in picture #6 is fairly common over here. She has a unique but common face.


my teacher sometimes found Chinese were somewhat the same :) perhaps she met those "common" people
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-20 18:55:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-7-19 03:55
When my genetic materials, manifest as a physical whole (a man), reconize your perfect genetic stuff expressed as a female, my genes see the light. They all yell, that's is the other desirable and missing halves we have been searching for sooooo long, together we can produce a healthy next generation for surving in this cold and hostile environment.


then I guess for the sake of my daughter/son-to-be, I'd find that "half" I love in the first sight
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-20 22:19:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-7-20 18:52


my teacher sometimes found Chinese were somewhat the same :) perhaps she met those "common" people



Some faces are so "uncommon" that you only have to look at them once, the images would "burn" right into your brain permanently. And other faces, you have to look at them at least a few times before you can recall their images in your brain. Many movie stars have an "uncommon" face.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-20 22:25:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-7-20 18:55


then I guess for the sake of my daughter/son-to-be, I'd find that "half" I love in the first sight


Yes, falling in love is an A_B_C thing. You will know it when you meet your BEST halves. Now we know why. Because your genes and his genes are yelling to each other " that's him/her, grab her/him and don't let go"!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-20 22:47:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-7-20 22:19

Some faces are so "uncommon" that you only have to look at them once, the images would "burn" right into your brain permanently. And other faces, you have to look at them at least a few times before you can recall their images in your brain  ...


these words remind me of my forgetfulness in recognizing people = =
It seems that since my brain was "burnt" last time, the mechanism of recognition hasn't been working properly And now it becomes quite common to my roommates if I FORGET or MISTAKE someone in front of me and they'll never get bored testing whether I could distinguish someone
So I usually don't see anyone eye to eye while walking to avoid greetings until I'm familiar with that face :L The most useful greeting is a smile and then I'd walk away as quickly as I can whenever I find that "mechanism" is out of order
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-21 02:11:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-7-20 22:47


these words remind me of my forgetfulness in recognizing people = =
It seems that since my brain was "burnt" last time, the mechanism of recognition hasn't been working properly A ...



Some people's faces are hard for my brain to register, remember and retrieve. But some faces just burnt into my memory the very first time we met. I always return a smile when people greet me regardless I know the face or not.

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-7-21 11:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.