Author: johnyou

what would u do as a married man if..., [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-8 15:06:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-9-3 16:08

for u..., never!!!! i dont have a single second of spare time for u,  man...! writing this response to u is really a waste of time for me,  it's the first time and the last..!  please get o ...

you never have time for anyone that disagrees with your opinion but you keep responding to the posts! so let me ask you.... do you actually believe your own BS or are you just trying to get a rise out of foreigners?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 03:56:16 |Display all floors

are we gonna chill in here or what?

this looks like the white lotus v kkk v bnp!!!!!!!!

i mean we all have different view points..but we are here to talk about them not have cussing matches yo'?

at least if you could all cuss in style i would find it a bit entertaining..
i mean i learnt a lot of good cussing in hokkien on insultmunger.com but ofcourse i would never use it ..i am a bit of a lady when it comes to these things..but gentlemen ..fight if you will..with panache and style and we ladies can be entertained a trifle..or two..

yeah indeed ..men's fantasies can just be that ..fantasies..but when a dream starts taking form..it becomes a bit of a problem..if more than one gal is involved...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-23 11:05:05 |Display all floors
keep your homes'red flag  stand stablely, and spread your colorful flags everywhere!!!

[ Last edited by michaelyc at 2006-9-23 11:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-23 11:42:55 |Display all floors

Have you taken lost your senses?

fish or bear's feet????

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.