Views: 15975|Replies: 31

what would u do as a married man if..., [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-16 10:48:09 |Display all floors
what would u do as a charming married man if a beauty keeps 'harassing' u, telling u she loves u so much that she just can't do without u? u married with a happy family which u do cherish, and u've done what u can to keep the beauty away, but she is just so persevering that she just refuses to come to her senses...., another hard nut to crack!!..,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 11:37:31 |Display all floors
a hard nut is real hard, seems no one can crack it at the moment!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 11:57:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-16 14:37
a hard nut is real hard, seems no one can crack it at the moment!!

You've been asking a lot of relationship questions lately in "General". Maybe you'd get more responses if you posted them in "Relationships".

:)

I also see people talking about travel and English here. Let's remember there are forums specifically for those topics, and you will probably get better conversations putting them where like-minded people will look.
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 12:02:05 |Display all floors
take whatever comes to you naturally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 12:55:01 |Display all floors

try and set her up with one of your mates

Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-16 10:48
what would u do as a charming married man if a beauty keeps 'harassing' u, telling u she loves u so much that she just can't do without u? u married with a happy family which u do cherish, and u've ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 13:04:51 |Display all floors

just try her till her real face come in front of you

here are so more beauties which claims to be best part of your life even knew you have happy married life but you some times can not knew the face under the mask you be there till you put off the mask and soon will knew that beauty invites you in the morning and afternoon with some other business guy and night her boyfriend and when you get real face of her then she will make excuses oh he is just my business collegue and he is just my office mate why you not trust me but then you will come back your home sweet home and always sit there and will not follow mirrage ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 14:13:11 |Display all floors
it's not a hard nut, its a day dream

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.