Author: threebowls

Support and a "pat on the back" for Sinfulangel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-19 02:43:06 |Display all floors
Moderation should be moderation and not censorship.  Is a forum not a place to view your opinions?  I have been a member of this place since september last year and if I am being honest then i would have probably not come back if it were not for the colouful characters.  

It is your choice to ban her and people will respect you for that.  Just out of interest how many other people have you banned or other moderators banned from this forum site?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 03:52:53 |Display all floors

Did Anyone Notice

how XM's transgressions were dug up?  The timing is quite interesting.

Requiem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 07:03:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by quietrequiem at 2006-7-21 06:52
how XM's transgressions were dug up?  The timing is quite interesting.

Requiem

What kind of timing are you suggesting?

Dryrain,
Are you asking me personally how many members I have banned? Only xiao-wuer and xiao-meow, who are both the same person. No mods here ban lightly to my knowledge. Speaking for myself, I want people to feel free to voice their opinions, but it is possible to do that without personal insults, racial insults, and harassing others. I think FLR of all sections should have an atmosphere of friendliness, support, and harmless fun.
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 11:19:06 |Display all floors
I think alexae was banned a while back, but I don't know if that was in regards to the FLR section or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 11:22:28 |Display all floors
hmm..alexae was banned long time ago..i think the rason why he got banned is cos he posted thread about taiwan??>...something like tht....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 02:12:33 |Display all floors

Reply #38 threebowls's post

3B
Did you notice who it was who started digging up XiaoM's posts?  I think it was around July 6.
Some chronology.
2006-07-03:  The *goodbye* of a CD member
2006-07-04:  The appearance of a new CD member
2006-07-04 to 2006-07-12:  I think some old threads of the newly banned member dug up.
2006-07-12 (or so)  The Banning of a CD member
2006-07-12  The disappearance, mission accomplished.

Requiem

[ Last edited by quietrequiem at 2006-7-22 03:19 AM ]
monkey scratch.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-22 07:46:53 |Display all floors
oh..you are such an observator..hmmm...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.