Author: threebowls

Support and a "pat on the back" for Sinfulangel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-17 13:14:47 |Display all floors
hhahaahaha.......i wonder whether there is phatom here?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 13:58:04 |Display all floors
What do you mean of "phantom"? I may not fully comprehend your meaning. If you mean I am Xiao, i can tell you that i am Chinese, not Australian. And i neither want take part in the feud of you and Xiao nor support anyone of you. All i want is peace! right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 13:59:47 |Display all floors
thts not wat i mean..ur too sensitive...i believe she is gone...and i enjoy the peace here with you ...=)

Its ALL good!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 00:56:54 |Display all floors
Glad all the name calling is sorted out we are one big happy...extended family across the world again :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 05:32:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by audreyxu at 2006-7-17 15:20
I am reluctant to take part here, because i am afraid you will judge me a mean, jealous people too. Is xiao really so bad? If she had ever done anything wrong, you've banned her, that' ...

Don't worry about anyone talking about you the way they talk about xiao. Xiao was an unusual case, no one else here has come even CLOSE to what she has done, and in my opinion, I think it's ok for everyone to be talking about her because everyone needs to know that she was not a normal member who simply called bad names. From what I have been reading recently, her activity fits the definition of a cyberstalker or cyberbully.

You asked "Is xiao really so bad?" The answer is yes, she was, and everyone needs to know it so they can stay clear of her if she returns or emails them looking for sympathy or asking for help. She has had at least 3-4 usernames already that she has admitted.

If she returns and anyone figures out who she is (PLEASE don't start accusing new members) she will probably deny it at first, then admit it either in rage or with a sweet facade of playing the innocent victim looking for sympathy. I would suggest ignoring her completely, including through PMs.

(Now that she has read this she will probably try to prove me wrong and respond some other way, such as a normal member saying "I'm sorry, I will leave SA alone, just let me be a normal member now." Still ignore her.)
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 10:17:29 |Display all floors

xiao alias deus ex machina

...After all i think that what happened with this case served for the best.
  before this fotum was stagnant and bitchy recyclung itself badly.
Then suddenly everybody seemed to realise that there s more to cyberlife than that.
Now that is a good thing isn t it?
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 10:17:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-7-18 09:42

do people not deserve another chance? or has xiao simply gone too far?

what if she's prepared to make a public apology to sinfulangel?

what about you sinfulangel... would you be willing to  ...

I feel Xiao left herself no avenue of retreat while doing bbs here on the forum. What happened as a result has got her pass the point of no return..., With this being the fact, I suggest that the relevant forum policy concerning the wrong-doing punishment be revised to include Xiao's case so that the rest of forumites are warned not to make the same offence again..., What do you think, Sir? Does that resolve your doubts?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.