Author: threebowls

Support and a "pat on the back" for Sinfulangel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-16 22:55:17 |Display all floors
oh...yours must be the smarter one..ahaha..but seriously..i will visit the mtns over the weekend..hope its not freezin cold???
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 23:07:27 |Display all floors

not quite freezing...

but not far off... make sure you rug up!

ps any chance of a translation in whirlingone's valentine thread?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 23:12:45 |Display all floors
i see..so its not snowing there ..? thts great...ahah..

i will go and have a look first...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 23:50:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-16 09:32
Morning 3bowls!!

Oh...thats just very nice of you!!! The best post I read so far since I got up...

I am glad that you took your time and read through some posts between xiao and me..and you ...

"surly some people might not like you cos you are on my side, and banned xiao."   ---sinfulangel---

I would say 3bowls is not on anyone's side. I believe 3bowls is on the side of law and order.

The fact is that 3bowls has been enforcing the chinadaily policies and regulations along with his/her judgement. And he/she has been a very responsible person who speaks from his/her heart.  Above all 3bowls has a job to perform as the moderator of the Friendship, Love, Relationship section. Her empathetic statements should not be interpreted as taking side.          ----One bird's opinion----

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 23:54:15 |Display all floors

you're quite an observant fellow Tbird

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-7-16 23:50

"surly some people might not like you cos you are on my side, and banned xiao."   ---sinfulangel---

I would say 3bowls is not on anyone's side. I believe 3bowls is on the side of ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 01:06:49 |Display all floors

Lets not talk behind xiao's back

Since she is gone, we should move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 12:20:15 |Display all floors
I am reluctant to take part here, because i am afraid you will judge me a mean, jealous people too. Is xiao really so bad? If she had ever done anything wrong, you've banned her, that's enough. Please don't give her such rude judgement!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.