Views: 16459|Replies: 72

Support and a "pat on the back" for Sinfulangel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-16 08:26:11 |Display all floors
I am working on a post about cyberbullying, and in order to get a clearer picture of what a cyberbully is I am reviewing some very old threads from xiao-meow (xiao-wuer, sinfulangelS, the same person) and sinfulangel.

I MUST say I am so shocked at some of the things xiao said, and sinfulangel tolerated for so long. When I came to Chinadaily I knew there was heat between them, and I knew foul words were said on both sides, and I went back a bit to investigate, but not back far enough. Well, I have gone back as far as possible now, and I can clearly, surely, say xiao said the most disgusting vile things I have ever heard anyone say online or in real life. And whenever sinfulangel said vulgar things to her, it was only after LONG provocation and trying to get rid of xiao in milder ways first, such as "whatever xiao, sorry you don't like me", etc.

I am not just talking about occasional name calling or childishness, I am talking about following her around from thread to thread, suggesting sexual and violent acts, creating whole threads for the sole purpose of intimidating her, and more. Cyberbullying is more than just arguing or teasing, it is manipulative, two-faced harassment in which the bully will persist indefinitely and viciously at one target, meanwhile pretending to be sweet and innocent to everyone other than the target. I completely believe xiao abused sinfulangel's email as previously suggested. Anyone still communicating with her might want to be careful.

I truly hope that no one here dislikes sinfulangel based on her arguments with xiao, or things xiao has said about her. Though sinfulangel has talked freely about sex (this is the love section), she did nothing to invite xiao's harassment. I ask each and every member to try to put aside anything of that sort and judge sinfulangel with new eyes, for yourself. She has more patience than most of you will ever realize.

Sinfulangel, I wish I had seen some of these posts a long time ago. I would have had her banned immediately. You tolerated a lot, and I hope xiao is not bothering you through email or any other means. Please don't tolerate her in any way, not one more minute. There will be resources for help in the cyberbullying thread coming soon. If you need help sooner, PM me or research it online.

Big Long Hug for sinfulangel
I hope you stay around Chinadaily and your time here is peaceful and fun.

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-7-16 12:09 PM ]
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 09:32:04 |Display all floors
Morning 3bowls!!

Oh...thats just very nice of you!!! The best post I read so far since I got up...

I am glad that you took your time and read through some posts between xiao and me..and you might at least have some basic knowledge of us...though i am sure there are some confusion there for you...somehow..i am confused sometimes when i read those old posts too...

I do appreciate everything you have done to restore this place to where it was!! I have to say you have done a great job, really impress all of us here, surly some people might not like you cos you are on my side, and banned xiao. But I think she deserves this, everyone has a limit when comes to torlerance, she just push us to the limit, that we have to do something about it. I hope she is RIP as Xiao..

Its great to have you here, you are a fair mod as i always say..would like to see you here more often though..

Have a great day...

Cheers
SA
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 12:52:10 |Display all floors
SA, I want to say that I think you're a good person. The spirit I get from your name here is of an adventurous, free-spirited, emotional young woman, enjoying life for good or bad. I think you are still learning some things (aren't we all?) and although life is sometimes painful, you always get back up and move on.

EVERYONE
Talking about sex once in a while isn't a horrible thing (as long as it's not in a vulgar way) - I mean, sex is a normal part of life. Some of us may disagree on issues about it, such as sex before marriage, or homosexuality, or cheating, etc.... but that reflects life, it's not just on this board. This is the relationship/love section and I don't think there's anything wrong with any of us talking about sex here, in an adult way. (Oh, sorry, I meant "sax"... or was it "sox")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 15:12:41 |Display all floors
Xiao was one of the most transparent person I have ever met. I saw jealousy, hostility and pretentious sincereity written all over her. The fact that SA was able to take it all in is really commendable of her wishes to just get along with everyone and ignore the trolls. Mind you, SA has no malicious intent toward anyone albeit sometimes being quite blunt haha. However thats the 'x factor' to her likeablility because if you know her well enough she has no intentions to bully or hurt anyone personally. Xiao on the other hand displayed her qualms in subtle ways but far too many times whether sublminally or non attacked SA in a stalkish and hostile manner. That women was a nutcase and annoyed me to no end...she is a cubic zirconia as she is just a few thousand sparkles shy from being a daimond.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 16:18:23 |Display all floors

xiao was many things...

Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-7-16 15:12
Xiao was one of the most transparent person I have ever met. I saw jealousy, hostility and pretentious sincereity written all over her. The fact that SA was able to take it all in is really commend ...

but subtle? l think not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 16:28:47 |Display all floors
I ment subtle at times...haha
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 18:26:43 |Display all floors
hi everyone...i am not a lover..nor a saint...but i do have a loving ..caring..and big heart for everyone..include animals..ahah...trust me...though am a bit naughty sometimes..but surly u guys like/enjoy tht...i entertain u al...ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.